[OFFLINE] Sparta Mir2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Herc still got his head buried in the sand it seems. Like Tai said a few posts back - never seen a server flop so hard

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Sadly it seems to be a reoccurring theme with a few server owners these days, they make spent alot of time building a server, and due to some negative feedback or encounters with some toxic player's they then decide to punish/alienate the rest of the players in reaction which destroys their servers remaining community. This is why some sort of community manager is needed if the server owner is not willing to deal with people, to filter through the crap and get the important information relayed over.

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
@Herc whats going on with server bud been down a while now and you changed your name to sully is there someone new taking over is server coming bk online just need a heads up mate

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Herc whats going on with server bud been down a while now and you changed your name to sully is there someone new taking over is server coming bk online just need a heads up mate

He said few posts back he was never logging back on lomcn again as the files he merged from source broke his codebase so don't think you will get a replay on here

Reactions: Wummy

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I think its fully gone, been down for to long now, no message to say why its down or anything and can't pm/contact GM, a shame really as he was still adding updates for those still playing.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Lol funny thing is 2 days ago before i started I asked him directly if he had any plans to close or wipe it anytime soon and he was Insisting it was staying open, now hes Deleted the Discord completely and changed his name lol 1612286815998.png . Guess he couldn't mentally handle it. Making the server n wacking it up with donations etc is the easy part , dealing with the community/criticism/cheaters/exploiters/toxic/updates is different, I think future server creators should take note of this so they don't waste their own time or anyone elses.

Reactions: Tai

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
Lol funny thing is 2 days ago before i started I asked him directly if he had any plans to close or wipe it anytime soon and he was Insisting it was staying open, now hes Deleted the Discord completely and changed his name lol View attachment 24846 . Guess he couldn't mentally handle it. Making the server n wacking it up with donations etc is the easy part , dealing with the community/criticism/cheaters/exploiters/toxic/updates is different, I think future server creators should take note of this so they don't waste their own time or anyone elses.
Yeah I seen that too mate I’m so pisst off I asked him if it was closing he said he will never close it if people are still playing it’s bad I mean was only yesterday he put up he was putting rebirth in tbh untrusted member terrible

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@zedina I'm shocked that a no potential server owner came in for a stab :P

Even though Herc showed weakness I think he's made the right move by moving on, I believe he was hoping for a more accepting community but in reality there remain quite a hefty amount of noisy and ruthlessly honest gits to feed who always desire competitiveness on a basic level.

It is a bit funny though someone called 'Hercules' fell so fast, if he's not coming back rename to Achilles.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
@zedina I'm shocked that a no potential server owner came in for a stab :p

Was that a stab?
I just took a digg at what @Sanjian replied. Herc was always using emojis such as " (y) (y) (y) ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ 💪 💪 "

Shame this "no potential owner" has a server being online longer than those who you stick your nose in their bums. ;)

Reactions: Tai

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Shame this "no potential owner" has a server being online longer than those who you stick your nose in their bums. ;)

Creating and keeping up a Mir 3 server is like the equivalent of owning a left handed shop, minimally useful and free from competition/hate because it's doesn't hurt or has barely any relavance to anyone.

Mir 2 servers is where it's at and is where the men go, far more dangerous waters, to listen to mice who remain in the shadows of Mir 3...

• Haha
Reactions: ThePacifier

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Creating and keeping up a Mir 3 server is like the equivalent of owning a left handed shop, minimally useful and free from competition/hate because it's doesn't hurt or has barely any relavance to anyone.

Offering stability and long term server to a certain niche of players is not the equivalent of "owning a left handed shop".

Hercules seen that Artificial is having rough times and he thought it was okay to rush a server with only one week of beta tests.
The fact that he attempted to replicate main attractions that Artificial has/had (Heroes - bugged) shows that he just wanted to claim the any existent hype over to his server.

Funny how you throw shades about Artificial here, but you gobbling for attention on their discord.

@LightBringer please release a slow mode discord please, brings players together + generates hype.

The highest UC finally croaked, they need a home.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
All evidence looks like it's down and staying down with discord pics above but I'll wait until tomorrow before taking the ads down in case it changes

Reactions: zedina

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Funny how you throw shades about Artificial here, but you gobbling for attention on their discord.

Herc's server was pretty workable but only to people with high maturity levels and decent IQ, it wasn't designed at all for monkeys and it flopped, flopped deservedly, anyway....

I'm just merely hanging around Artifical Discord to poke at some people, see whos foe/friend/stoopid (seeing as a decent owner is gonna show head soon) I also take slight pleasure in watching a server lacking all passion for proper PvP and balancing falling, don't disturb my popcorn creating moments :p

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Herc's server was pretty workable but only to people with high maturity levels and decent IQ, it wasn't designed at all for monkeys and it flopped, flopped deservedly, anyway....

I'm just merely hanging around Artifical Discord to poke at some people, see whos foe/friend/stoopid (seeing as a decent owner is gonna show head soon) I also take slight pleasure in watching a server lacking all passion for proper PvP and balancing falling, don't disturb my popcorn creating moments :p

So you imply that you been a moderator on a discord but you call all these players who reported bugs/issues on this thread as monkeys? Because thats how it looks to me based by your own judgement.

Thats harsh....

So basically right now, when all staff of Artificial is being busy solving their server issues (which is massive by looks of it) you search for some attention from them just to argue ?

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.