[OFFLINE] Sparta Mir2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@zedina you're right Zedina about me, I'm acting sad and harsh right now, it's not been an exciting year for me, I'm desperate for something worthwhile to attach myself too and you've caught me with my pants down :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
@zedina you're right Zedina about me, I'm acting sad and harsh right now, it's not been an exciting year for me, I'm desperate for something worthwhile to attach myself too and you've caught me with my pants down :)

As i may quote a great personality :

" (y) (y) ✌ 💪 (y) ✌ 💪 💪 ✌ ✌ (y) (y) 💪 💪 💪 💪 WoRlD"

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I hope the next server you play has a crap Hallucination for you. How dare you rattle zeds cage!

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I hope the next server you play has a crap Hallucination for you.

Sounds like you already know ;)

It should be dissapointing to you, skills eventually becoming absolete or having little relevance to success/protection, some would say that's weak content.

@zedina xD

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Sounds like you already know ;)

It should be dissapointing to you, skills eventually becoming absolete or having little relevance to success/protection, some would say that's weak content.

@zedina xD
Just roll wizard and use a rec ring that’s all tao really is 😂🎣

Reactions: WelshSteel

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Just hope he comes back, server or not, still a decent guy, and from someone with **** all experience, he’s done bloody well IMO, I’d love to have the patience to learn all of this stuff, and give but just anything.

people need to stop being ****s to people, there’s other **** out there in the world to be worrying about.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Just hope he comes back, server or not, still a decent guy, and from someone with **** all experience, he’s done bloody well IMO, I’d love to have the patience to learn all of this stuff, and give but just anything.

people need to stop being ****s to people, there’s other **** out there in the world to be worrying about.

Yeah he is, and he puts effort into his servers, it was just bad choices that made his server go down.

Honestly, can't wait to release my server and get the wave of abuse, I see those people as my dominatrix, COME GET ME!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
yeah discord is worst thing for it, maybe should allow servers a discord channel on lomcn's might get less troll-age

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town

agreed, he done brilliant tbh but it is the bad choices he done to put it down, i was happy playing it with 2-5 users then got banned for no reason xD that has put me down alot from him tho but he does do good servers and good job

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@Tai "The only thing" :LOL:

Well If I say harsh things I can only expect harsh back xD

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Good servers? literally EVERYTHING he added would take a competent person less than a week to do .

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Sad how the server went downhill a day after going live. At least it's a record that won't be easily beaten.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.