Request Old files??

horizon02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2012
hi all,

unsure best thread to post this under but ive been searching for like 2 days, either its broken or im blind but im looking for either the old 2.3 hereos client side or just the NPC.wil/wix files, ive got the npc files from MirEmpire2.3 client but they arent the same ones i remember playing with a few years ago, ive downloaded half of mirfiles lol, i know i have the old hereosM2 or Rubym2 on a old pc somewhere but cannot find the usb stick anywhere -.- can anyone help me? thanks <3

horizon02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2012
MirFiles

that has a full 2.3 client on
the only one i can find that has NPC wil/wix files isnt the right one, i know wha im looking for but i cant find it or explain what fles it may be, it was a long time ago but i remember some cool npc models that id like to try and get to work on crystal

Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
the only one i can find that has NPC wil/wix files isnt the right one, i know wha im looking for but i cant find it or explain what fles it may be, it was a long time ago but i remember some cool npc models that id like to try and get to work on crystal
check out p69 data

Upvote 0

horizon02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2012
check out p69 data
downloaded that too xD ive downloaded so many clients and 90% have the same NPC files, p69 has a couple different things but not the ones i remember, im gonna go in the loft and try find the usb sticks with the old old stuff on, what im looking for the files with the portals that had like 4 or 5 different colours they were npcs images, i cannot for the life of me find them

Upvote 0

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
downloaded that too xD ive downloaded so many clients and 90% have the same NPC files, p69 has a couple different things but not the ones i remember, im gonna go in the loft and try find the usb sticks with the old old stuff on, what im looking for the files with the portals that had like 4 or 5 different colours they were npcs images, i cannot for the life of me find them
1656964228079.png
u mean these portals?

Upvote 0

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
i took them from my heroes client years ago when i ran Renegade server. pretty sure Arcadia uses them or used to use them as their main teleport stones
unfortunately the blending doesnt quite work correctly for them on Crystal so i havent been able to use them in nexus

Upvote 0

horizon02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2012
i took them from my heroes client years ago when i ran Renegade server. pretty sure Arcadia uses them or used to use them as their main teleport stones
unfortunately the blending doesnt quite work correctly for them on Crystal so i havent been able to use them in nexus
Yeah i thought it was heroes, i had them too but any working clients on mirfiles dont have them anymore, i did look at arcadia but couldnt see them, thats a shame, if you were kind enough to compile and share id take a look at editting them and seeing if i can get them in crystal, smooth and clean? if not dw, ill find my old hereos server eventually :P

Upvote 0

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Yeah i thought it was heroes, i had them too but any working clients on mirfiles dont have them anymore, i did look at arcadia but couldnt see them, thats a shame, if you were kind enough to compile and share id take a look at editting them and seeing if i can get them in crystal, smooth and clean? if not dw, ill find my old hereos server eventually :p
Did you try downloading arcadia to get the portals?

Upvote 0

horizon02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2012
Did you try downloading arcadia to get the portals?
They aren’t in those files anymore that i could see, Only the one guy i found has them saved, apparently they don’t work properly anyway

Last edited:
Upvote 0