Old Friends !

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Played most of the Legend of Mir 3 (Private Servers) like Phoenix, Taral, Supreme, Avenge, Elite, Hell Mir 3 and many I can’t remember with game names like Okey, iCe, UnFoRGiVeN, QUEEN, FrOZeN

Used to have a lot of friends & enemies like PwNed, Ascension, Beasite Boy his brother Exwizzy, Excala and other peoples .....

Played Mir 3 for more than 10 years. Quit playing Mir 3 in 2010.

Miss old friends, abusive global chat & old memories !

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Played most of the Legend of Mir 3 (Private Servers) like Phoenix, Taral, Supreme, Avenge, Elite, Hell Mir 3 and many I can’t remember with game names like Okey, iCe, UnFoRGiVeN, QUEEN, FrOZeN

Used to have a lot of friends & enemies like PwNed, Ascension, Beasite Boy his brother Exwizzy, Excala and other peoples .....

Played Mir 3 for more than 10 years. Quit playing Mir 3 in 2010.

Miss old friends, abusive global chat & old memories !

haha good times, I remember starting a lot of those arguments back in thoe days. I can't remember all of my names as I had a lot of different names, you'd probably know me better by my real name 'Ryan' but here are some of my in game names:
DrWho / DoctorWho, 5uperStealth, VorTex, Tubs, HolyPrincess, Spud / Spuds

I played with / against BeastieBoy and Exwizz a lot - we always use to fight and make up a week later haha :P

LordOfWar1

Known Cheater
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2014
I remember the name qu33n and/or QUEEN from some servers

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
I remember you from Supreme. Was it in 2010? I'm feeling old now.

What were you in game names ?

I remember the name qu33n and/or QUEEN from some servers

Good to hear from old friends - What were your in game names ?

haha good times, I remember starting a lot of those arguments back in thoe days. I can't remember all of my names as I had a lot of different names, you'd probably know me better by my real name 'Ryan' but here are some of my in game names:
DrWho / DoctorWho, 5uperStealth, VorTex, Tubs, HolyPrincess, Spud / Spuds

I played with / against BeastieBoy and Exwizz a lot - we always use to fight and make up a week later haha :P

I remember you - I think we use to be in same guild n have alot of arguments with Beastie boy & Exwizzy

Aethylis

LOMCN Leecher
May 18, 2015
Nostalgia for days.
I remember you qu33n weren't you in Marine's guild?
I remember the big drama and guild wars that began with PwNed and beastie, and the whole deal with Firekyo and his lot.
Some of my best gaming memories come from LoM3-US
My name was Blitzkreig, I never even got to 35 on the original server, but I helped just about everyone i knew farm their gear.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Nostalgia for days.
I remember you qu33n weren't you in Marine's guild?
I remember the big drama and guild wars that began with PwNed and beastie, and the whole deal with Firekyo and his lot.
Some of my best gaming memories come from LoM3-US
My name was Blitzkreig, I never even got to 35 on the original server, but I helped just about everyone i knew farm their gear.

Hey Yeah I am the one. What was ur IGN when you were playing with PwNeD & Beastie Boy ?

Hey Queen, I remember you from Xtreme.

/KurtBMX/Hazuki

Ohh Hello There - Yeah I remember you too hehehehe - How are you old m8 ?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Heyy beastieboy here long time since I played Mir 3 I can remember a few of the names nice to see people are doing well!

all the drama is to cause excitement! we all enjoined it back then hope to see you about on another server but most of us play mir2 atm come along and play apoc mir2 on release.

Hope to to play with everyone from back in the day again!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Hey Yeah I am the one. What was ur IGN when you were playing with PwNeD & Beastie Boy ?

Ohh Hello There - Yeah I remember you too hehehehe - How are you old m8 ?

It's what happens bud, people get old.

Welcome back.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
It's what happens bud, people get old.

Welcome back.

Heyy beastieboy here long time since I played Mir 3 I can remember a few of the names nice to see people are doing well!

all the drama is to cause excitement! we all enjoined it back then hope to see you about on another server but most of us play mir2 atm come along and play apoc mir2 on release.

Hope to to play with everyone from back in the day again!

Hi ^^ yeah its been a while now but tbh I really enjoying play with you & yoru brother Tony lol - Where is Tony now a days - never heard from him now .....

DeStRuCTioN

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2016
And here is the most hated player on taral replying on this post hahahah

Miss u qu33n

Miss all the guys ... in still play and still kicking in darkside mir3 server

DOOG
DeStRuCTioN

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
And here is the most hated player on taral replying on this post hahahah

Miss u qu33n

Miss all the guys ... in still play and still kicking in darkside mir3 server

DOOG
DeStRuCTioN
Taral ,<3 still one of my favourite servers to date :D

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
H

Hehe

Hated them after i got kicked lolz

I got now my top fav server

Darkside

Playing it since 2015 and still

I guess there is still a lot you can do with scripts but anything not on newer files is not on my radar.

Good to hear it's still going strong :)