Old Mir 3 many years ago..

smoochy boys on tour

ZiffxGames

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 22, 2021
So ive been checking out servers trying to find a way to play Mir 3 how it played like 10+ years ago.. you start in like Bichon or wherever and up northwest is the flea cave you gradually leveled in town doing all the quests they had etc that slow fun grindyness... i miss it and would love to play it.. almost every server i find has boosted XP bacically giving you all the books... and im having a hard time finding a normal Mir 3 experience... can anyone reccomend any Mir 3 servers that are just... normal? nothing boosted just plops you in Bichon and you play like it was originally made?

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
The lack of replys says it all. sad times.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Yeah mir 3 at the moment is not in an great place, but it could change with one server. its hard to balance everything, some people love custum servers some people love clones.

i have an feeling an new server will come soon, one is due 100%

Last edited:

clintbeastwood

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2016
My friend and I would also like a server like this. I have been reading that there are issues with getting a server to work on windows 10 or above. Don't know how true this is. Makes sense when you look at how all the servers are zircon now.
I think it's the end of the road for servers like you describe. RIP

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Just put up Zircon or the old Mir3 files offline and put it to X1 exp/drops ?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Just put up Zircon or the old Mir3 files offline and put it to X1 exp/drops ?

And they would get bored after a week.

When nostalgia hits, the old times look way better then they were. And most of the time it's not even about the game, it's about the fact that you were 15 and had no other responsibilities other than playing and touching your tiny pp.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

When nostalgia hits, the old times look way better then they were. And most of the time it's not even about the game, it's about the fact that you were 15 and had no other responsibilities other than playing and touching your tiny pp.

FACTS

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Couldn't agree more, imo Mir3 was a bag of **** anyway, remember playing euro when it came up ignis or some **** was server i picked and it just felt ****. Some people seem to love it though

Reactions: PoPcOrN

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Tried Mir 3 myself.

Couldn't get my head into it. Stayed with Mir2 where I was comfy.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Couldn't agree more, imo Mir3 was a bag of **** anyway, remember playing euro when it came up ignis or some **** was server i picked and it just felt ****. Some people seem to love it though

It's better than Mir 2, that's for sure.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
In what way? because its sure as **** not the pk mechanic. Without a doubt the worst player vs player game i've ever encountered in my life.
The pk mechanic of Mir2 made it more fun to play.

It was so much fun getting attacked by pkers in Mineral Mines and dashing when you got 12 + platinum.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
In what way? because its sure as **** not the pk mechanic. Without a doubt the worst player vs player game i've ever encountered in my life.

PVP (and almost everything else) is very clunky in Mir 2, so in that way Mir 3 is better, yes.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
PVP (and almost everything else) is very clunky in Mir 2, so in that way Mir 3 is better, yes.

Whattttt!?!?!?!?! Mir3 is clunky as **** even the euro verison was, up until Zircon i never played files that went over 30fps lol, i think you're tellin yourself some porkys.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Whattttt!?!?!?!?! Mir3 is clunky as **** even the euro verison was, up until Zircon i never played files that went over 30fps lol, i think you're tellin yourself some porkys.

Mir 3 PVP was good until Zircon came. Take it or leave it.

Reactions: fmtf_

ryancg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2015
How about resurrect the original "Ignis" server? Or the JOB 1.4?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
xD until Zircon came, what when you used to play on them 5 frame per second files that had constant problems lol. Nobodys greatful on this website.