Old Mir's

smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Someone get a Frozen 1.4 server up for giggles

I was saying this last night on Apoc, I'd love if someone crack Frozen or Insomnia up for the giggles, Shame ronez never released WeOwn/V2 i'd legit play that server proprly xD

Insomnia had a lot more to do than Frozen but Frozen nostalgia is unmatched.

Brolly

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 11, 2020
Middlesbrough
i have insane/insomnia on disk sumwere around my house (ronez is my rl m8) thats if the disk even still works lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
i have insane/insomnia on disk sumwere around my house (ronez is my rl m8) thats if the disk even still works lol
:O Ask him if he still has a copy of WeOwn/V2 laying about? I'd generally put that online for any oldschool guy that wanted a go.

Reactions: Azura

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I was saying this last night on Apoc, I'd love if someone crack Frozen or Insomnia up for the giggles, Shame ronez never released WeOwn/V2 i'd legit play that server proprly xD

Insomnia had a lot more to do than Frozen but Frozen nostalgia is unmatched.

Ill send old goofy an email and see if he still has them.

Da Warrio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone remember the days of ggmania (I think it was) before LOMCN where on the server forums you could post without having an account and often people would just use others names - Zanarkland was a classic server and really enjoyed Devil, Charisma servers, no P2W back then.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Anyone remember the days of ggmania (I think it was) before LOMCN where on the server forums you could post without having an account and often people would just use others names - Zanarkland was a classic server and really enjoyed Devil, Charisma servers, no P2W back then.
Was the beauty about Private server's at the time, was passion projects and for people who didnt wanna pay the monthly sub past level 22 on Euro. Was very cool coming from Euro mir to see all the new armours / items etc.

Very little passion projects left these day, literally maybe only @Sanjian and @LightBringer, Although LB probably does make a fair bit when he whacks a server up ( deserverdly ) i know he'd do it if only the dedi cost's etc was being paid for though.

Reactions: Pusha

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Was the beauty about Private server's at the time, was passion projects and for people who didnt wanna pay the monthly sub past level 22 on Euro. Was very cool coming from Euro mir to see all the new armours / items etc.

Very little passion projects left these day, literally maybe only @Sanjian and @LightBringer, Although LB probably does make a fair bit when he whacks a server up ( deserverdly ) i know he'd do it if only the dedi cost's etc was being paid for though.
To be honest, Dedi costs have never bothered me, I made an OK amount on Odyssey, broke even after what I invested into it which was a bonus, but any money I put into it I write off anyway!

I more put Gameshop up in games as I get more people moan one isn't in then one is; people like that option of putting a few quid in to get a boost for the time they are logged in.

I'm working on a project at the moment, I don't know if it'll ever go live, I just need to learn gfx design!

Reactions: Piff1 and mir2pion

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
So many,

Mir 2 forever

Mir 3 GSP **** server but I enjoyed it fighting the Chinese on banyo island for hours.

Project 69 around 1.4 through to 2008

Zircon mir3 obviously. Shame time got away from US.

Marble a lot of fun.

Old school mir when there was battle grounds and para lord fights.

Euro so much fun not always for legit reasons.

No particular order
DarthJG here if you were on Project69.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
RageZone
Fantasy
DragonNet
Illusion
Zircon
MirChronicles