[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
It’s high rate - easily fixable. Just requires a few days wipe, remove old skool items obtained through exploit, lower stats of OS items and bring in new content

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
I'm actually rather surprised as Ben has a wealth of experience. From the off this just seemed like it was destined to struggle, but saying that i wouldn't be at all surprised if it does work out and remains a very high user count server for a long while yet.

Reactions: Emzie

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I'm actually rather surprised as Ben has a wealth of experience. From the off this just seemed like it was destined to struggle, but saying that i wouldn't be at all surprised if it does work out and remains a very high user count server for a long while yet.

Sever does seem rushed. Still enjoying it though.

jimimac

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 31, 2015
Why the rewind? as a newer player I had a free day yesterday and had a good old fashioned grinding day...….only to find it was all a waste of time

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
We have decided to permanently increase the base server Experience rate by 33%. Over the course of this weekend we'll be giving away a free EXP and Drop rate Potion for you to use when convenient. These potions will be character bound, and Expire after 4 days so use it whilst you can! We thank you for your patience during the server downtime and rewind. We also thank you for all of the support you have given us to date. More updates to follow....
P.s. We are also looking at improve all Boss drop files!

Will87

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 20, 2017
Hi, myself and my wife are just trying to start playing, when we click login on the character screen we get "resolution not supported" and then the client closes, I tried rotating through screen resolutions on my laptop but didn't seem to help, any advice?

Thanks

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Hi, myself and my wife are just trying to start playing, when we click login on the character screen we get "resolution not supported" and then the client closes, I tried rotating through screen resolutions on my laptop but didn't seem to help, any advice?

Thanks
open mir2config and change Resolution=1366
or try Resolution=1080
or Resolution=800

come join the discord we are on it all the time and can help you more by doing remote session etc