[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Chrome

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 27, 2020
I think the server is really, really good! Loot boxes are not that much of a big deal as they can be obtained within the game!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
As I said, if you don't want to play it, dont play it.
If you think you can do better, do better.

As you can see I rarely post on here as its just full of unhappy trolls that want to do nothing but negative.
So ye anyway. Say what you want, it doesn't really bother me or anyone else that is playing and enjoying it.

Its a shame a moderator doesn't clean this type of stuff up, it ruins the forums.

Reactions: NightScare

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
As I said, if you don't want to play it, dont play it.
If you think you can do better, do better.

As you can see I rarely post on here as its just full of unhappy trolls that want to do nothing but negative.
So ye anyway. Say what you want, it doesn't really bother me or anyone else that is playing and enjoying it.

Its a shame a moderator doesn't clean this type of stuff up, it ruins the forums.

As a mod I encourage you to report any comment that doesn't follow the rules or "ruin the forums".

But don't expect us to remove bad reviews, that's part of the game.

Chrome

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 27, 2020
I don't think you know what "Pay 2 Win" means. You are selling items ingame which give an advantage over other players. Even if they are not the best items in game, they are a stepping stone to making it easier to obtaining the best items in game.
Dont play then?

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Dont play then?
Oh dear, you are a special one aren't you. What has this got to do with me playing or not playing the server?
I just think it is important to understand what I pay to win and what isn't. I personally couldn't give a crap if it's pay to win or not. And judging by the healthy UC I don't think many others are either. If that is the "Business model" Bon is going for and it works for him then kudos to him.
Just don't try to gloss over what Pay 2 Win is.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Chrome

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 27, 2020
Oh dear, you are a special one aren't you. What has this got to do with me playing or not playing the server?
I just think it is important to understand what I pay to win and what isn't. I personally couldn't give a crap if it's pay to win or not. And judging by the healthy UC I don't think many others are either. If that is the "Business model" Bon is going for and it works for him then kudos to him.
Just don't try to gloss over what Pay 2 Win is.
Who actually cares

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

As above, report anything you feel is out of order but taking a peek it's just peoples opinion of the server by looks of things.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
It would of actually helped if you addressed some of the issue instead of simply saying ‘don’t enjoy, don’t play’. Correct me if am wrong, but do you think AOE drain is best feature in place? Or soloing 95% of current bosses? We only raised these issue, so it can be addressed now, instead of later...

Otherwise server will get boring really fast, there’s no group content, no one is really committed to pk due to losing a level. So what you end up having is PVE server that sucks in PvE due to I can solo 95% of bosses on my level 200 warrior without so much breaking a sweat due to HP Drain

No one wants to see your server downfall, but as things stand you’re server will probably last 1-3 months (if you’re lucky)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It would of actually helped if you addressed some of the issue instead of simply saying ‘don’t enjoy, don’t play’. Correct me if am wrong, but do you think AOE drain is best feature in place? Or soloing 95% of current bosses? We only raised these issue, so it can be addressed now, instead of later...

Otherwise server will get boring really fast, there’s no group content, no one is really committed to pk due to losing a level. So what you end up having is PVE server that sucks in PvE due to I can solo 95% of bosses on my level 200 warrior without so much breaking a sweat due to HP Drain

No one wants to see your server downfall, but as things stand you’re server will probably last 1-3 months (if you’re lucky)

You get like 1% hp drain to bosses, has been that way for days now. You're not soloing end game bosses on a 200 warrior, you're smoking crack.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
You get like 1% hp drain to bosses, has been that way for days now. You're not soloing end game bosses on a 200 warrior, you're smoking crack.
Learn to read buddy.

These are the same idiots in discord who believes warriors should be running around with 16-20k hp (practically unkillable) then the next day complain to Ben about increasing sunspots/hp regain so they can recover their health faster

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Learn to read buddy.

These are the same idiots in discord who believes warriors should be running around with 16-20k hp (practically unkillable) then the next day complain to Ben about increasing sunspots/hp regain so they can recover their health faster

You said you can solo 95% of bosses because of hp drain on a level 200 War, which is 1% hp drain toward a boss, thats straight bullshit.

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
This is the problem with adding to much to a old skool game. What's wrong with just DC,MC,SC and a good upgrade system for rarer items. Over complicated = unbalanced 90% of the time. Good luck finding the answers IL give it a go in a few weeks.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
You said you can solo 95% of bosses because of hp drain on a level 200 War, which is 1% hp drain toward a boss, thats straight bullshit.

What’s your point here exactly?

I didn’t know bosses were changed to incorporate only 1% Life Drain but my argument still stands 95% of bosses are soloable...

FYI I got access to every class, all over 200 - the truth of matter is bosses are way too easy unless you want to argue otherwise?