[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
Downloading now, from what i've read from the server advertisement this is looking good! Love the idea of seasons and resetting every 2 months, adds new breath into the game.

tripitaka

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 26, 2013
i cant get on keeps saying
unhandled exception has occurred in your application if you click continue the appliction will ignire this error and attempt to continue .if you click qiut.the application will close immediately
access to the path 'c:|OldSkoolMir\OldClient.exe'is denied :unsure::cry:
anyone help please

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i cant get on keeps saying
unhandled exception has occurred in your application if you click continue the appliction will ignire this error and attempt to continue .if you click qiut.the application will close immediately
access to the path 'c:|OldSkoolMir\OldClient.exe'is denied :unsure::cry:
anyone help please
delete click.exe and oldclick.exe and mir2config.ini
re-download latest client, try again

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
downloaded updated client all i get is attempting to reconnect anyone help?

Hainzy90

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 8, 2018
just keep getting connecting to server any idea?

oh nm

Supported resolutions anyone?

Last edited:

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
I created character but when I click login it says Please wait, the game is still loading.... 11% been like this for 30 mins.... any ideas guys? Ta

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I created character but when I click login it says Please wait, the game is still loading.... 11% been like this for 30 mins.... any ideas guys? Ta
come message me on discord, we'll remote on and look with u with a debug client

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Not sure but Flashdash spell doesn't seem to be working for me, though I'm not 100% sure what it's meant to do. I'd guess it's Dance Of Swallows from mir3 but it's defo not working at moment.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not sure but Flashdash spell doesn't seem to be working for me, though I'm not 100% sure what it's meant to do. I'd guess it's Dance Of Swallows from mir3 but it's defo not working at moment.
It does work, its just realllllly clunky to use.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Very nice so far, few things here and there but getting fixed very quick, very smooth start for the UC it pulled in.

Keep it going.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
Post automatically merged:

anyone else laptop crash when run full screen? i play in windowed mode first time playing on a lappy and cant use f keys becasue F1 brings up help menu etc lol

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyJewBanMe

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Not your actual level just your season levels. Like a battle pass on Fortnite with perks

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Post automatically merged:

anyone else laptop crash when run full screen? i play in windowed mode first time playing on a lappy and cant use f keys becasue F1 brings up help menu etc lol
Fn keys need turning off

Search
TURN OFF FN KEYS WINDOWS ***

Usually you turn laptop off n spam f8/9 or escape on start up depending on Operating system, in the bios it opens you can disable the FN keys.

Let me know how it went

Reactions: Slayer1985