[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I don't know but that didn't happen only with Swamp Cave. It happens with the cave before it, I don't remember the name, but that cave teleports you out when you log back in.
try anothere cave if it do same then tao char bug but if in anothere cave not crash then map issus

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
try anothere cave if it do same then tao char bug but if in anothere cave not crash then map issus

I have tried a few caves, same problem and only with the taoist. Now I can't check again because the tao is stuck on Swamp Cave and client crashes when I log in.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I have tried a few caves, same problem and only with the taoist. Now I can't check again because the tao is stuck on Swamp Cave and client crashes when I log in.
then its tao char issus i think they broken something with tao char ask around if any other tao have this ?

if only you try remove Client.pdb and Client.exe.config from your client folder then run autopatcher again try after that

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
then its tao char issus i think they broken something with tao char ask around if any other tao have this ?

if only you try remove Client.pdb and Client.exe.config from your client folder then run autopatcher again try after that

I can't try now. I've deleted the client. I just wanted to play a little bit this morning.

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Where can i find the discord link for the server? Cant find it anywhere.

jonti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
user count dropping. No drops Anything anyone wants after lev 290 is craftable with huge amounts of gold and materials. So you grind for gold and material. laugh a minute. All because one top level player(20levels higher than many) in the best kit available, online 12hours a day could solo somewhere easily. It was easy for that player. Others need a group of lower levels in not as good kit to get a share of what he got easily solo and yet he complains. High rate servers usually have high rate drops. Why does anyone listen to this player

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
user count dropping. No drops Anything anyone wants after lev 290 is craftable with huge amounts of gold and materials. So you grind for gold and material. laugh a minute. All because one top level player(20levels higher than many) in the best kit available, online 12hours a day could solo somewhere easily. It was easy for that player. Others need a group of lower levels in not as good kit to get a share of what he got easily solo and yet he complains. High rate servers usually have high rate drops. Why does anyone listen to this player

1596910452678.gif

Please, tell me more

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
Usercount has increased a fair bit recently actually, and the GM changed the pace of the server to make levelling a lot easier and finding items a lot harder due to many people’s opinions of items being super easy when the levelling was hard. Levelling has got so easy you could just farm gold and buy pills from TM to level up could easily get 325 (soft cap) in a few days possibly seen a lot of new names popping up on the rankings lately

not sure anyone is a fan of crafting kit I’d personally would want them drop only and rare (end game kit) but there is plenty of kit up to angel in TM really cheap because it’s been dropping so often lately trance/malice are the highest tier of kit and is rare and you even see them in TM from time to time.

There is plenty of different opinions and clashes on discord for Ben to listen to one player there is a suggestion section with votes that people poll on to have changes.

afro

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2018
Solid usercount tbh, its very competitive as there isn't one side thats completely ruling the server.

Yesterdays SW gg to all that attended and for FND win

Last edited:

jonti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
User count increased? It was 400. Dropped to less than 200 when lockdown eased. Now it's barely reaching 120 for an hour at peak time and most time less then 100.
Levelling got easier. Drops got nonexistent unless you can farm 3 bosses which are camped by the players who already have good kit which isnt dropping anywhere for anyone else.
What you have now is a high rate server with the stingiest of low rate drops

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Bon i get this error when i load up the server. I have DX etc installed as i play other Servers.

[18/08/2020 16:54:17] Message:Error in the application.D3DERR_INVALIDCALL-2005530516| Innerexception:| Stacktrace: at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device..ctor(Int32 adapter, DeviceType deviceType, Control renderWindow, CreateFlags behaviorFlags, PresentParameters[] presentationParameters)
at I2hhk9VnMlY73ehYRa.H7rJ4D0KHLHEJ3F0aB.nOqPuwwCIg()
at Client.CMain.SetResolution(Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean FirstAttempt)

I can log in, cher select but it just stays on a black screen for the game.

jonti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
Usercount has increased a fair bit recently actually, and the GM changed the pace of the server to make levelling a lot easier and finding items a lot harder due to many people’s opinions of items being super easy when the levelling was hard. Levelling has got so easy you could just farm gold and buy pills from TM to level up could easily get 325 (soft cap) in a few days possibly seen a lot of new names popping up on the rankings lately

not sure anyone is a fan of crafting kit I’d personally would want them drop only and rare (end game kit) but there is plenty of kit up to angel in TM really cheap because it’s been dropping so often lately trance/malice are the highest tier of kit and is rare and you even see them in TM from time to time.

There is plenty of different opinions and clashes on discord for Ben to listen to one player there is a suggestion section with votes that people poll on to have changes.
How do players compete and have decent fights if kit is rare? That's low rate mind set. HIgh rate is when kit is easy to get, every thign can be replaced in a day or so hunting. The fights ppl say were so good on euro was when most players were same ish levels and kit and there were loads on each side. Not the side with the most online wins or the most sins/wiz online.

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
ben is this still up m8 as i carnt make a account it just keeps reloading the set up password\chart name