[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Nostalgic

LOMCN Member
May 19, 2020
This server is now LOMCN Approved!

✅ Long uptime
✅ No reliability issues
✅ No cases of people being scammed

Is there a forum post elsewhere to define the eligibility bracket for LOMCN Approved Servers? Also, I hope this applies for other user experiences, I'd like to add that Ben is and has been a kind server owner, going back to Four Heroes and now Old Skool, whenever I've encountered a bug or problem, he's been helpful to resolve the issue.

Following the rules. Could this post be moved to here (link below) please.
Link: https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/oldskool-crystal-discussion.104154/page-14

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Is there a forum post elsewhere to define the eligibility bracket for LOMCN Approved Servers? Also, I hope this applies for other user experiences, I'd like to add that Ben is and has been a kind server owner, going back to Four Heroes and now Old Skool, whenever I've encountered a bug or problem, he's been helpful to resolve the issue.

Following the rules. Could this post be moved to here (link below) please.
Link: https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/oldskool-crystal-discussion.104154/page-14

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
1614972527043.png
Can anyone help me with this? i've re-installed the client twice and still get the same message, it happens soon as i get into the char screen

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Helped on Discord ^
If anyone else gets this error, you just have to delete the file it mentions in the title of the error - in that example .\Data\Monster\221.lib

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

stenioszka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
Where do I create an account to play if the link to the website doesn't work?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Where do I create an account to play if the link to the website doesn't work?
Hi, the website/forums needed their SSLs renewed and its been a busy week so only just managed to do it.
You should be able to sign up now without any issues

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Tao class needs to be fixed lol, its currently a joke.

They got a spell called YingYangBurst whch does more damage than flaming sword if the target is red psned, along with its 8 cd.

They can also keep up 2 poison clouds at a time which is just melee breaking cause of the damage it does is insane.

Alongside that they can 2 shot a sin if the sin isn't in hp build, the only way for an assassin to beat a taoist on here is by surprise.

Warriors get pwned and slapped to death by any half decent tao, poison cloud never misses, and yyb does almost half of their hp.

Don't even get me started on shinsu, it used to 2 shot assassins and 3/4 shot warriors did like 40k damage, thank god it got nerfed.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
A good tao should win pk on every server, Was always the way on mir. If taos are so broken on OS, why not make one and dominate?

Reactions: Belle

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
A good tao should win pk on every server, Was always the way on mir. If taos are so broken on OS, why not make one and dominate?
very true mate, but in this server there arent any good taos, the taos them selves are PvE players, and they are 2 shotting other classes who are in the same gear.

im glad ben realised how broken it is, he announced that they will be nerfed next patch

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
very true mate, but in this server there arent any good taos, the taos them selves are PvE players, and they are 2 shotting other classes who are in the same gear.

im glad ben realised how broken it is, he announced that they will be nerfed next patch
You got ignored so brought it to here more like, I’m in that discord I see all the **** you say. Melle class getting owned by a tao.... what’s new? Nonce

• Love
Reactions: mistodon

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
You got ignored so brought it to here more like, I’m in that discord I see all the **** you say. Melle class getting owned by a tao.... what’s new? Nonce
He did write some shite 😂 It kept me entertained in work though.

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Didn't get ignored, hence why they getting nerfed next patch.

What's new is PvE players (taos) 2 shotting sin class with YYB?, YYB doing more damage than FlamingSword imagine that. well np anyways its getting changed next patch so no need to talk about it anymore.