OldSkool Mir (v2) - Release 20th January 7pm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Important
Recent reports of user count alterations (Under review 08/04/23)

Item selling fees have increased to 20% from 10% at launch.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I’m not sure if he meant the @level as a dig personally, but who knows. I’m the same tbh I find it strange to log onto a game to set it up to ‘auto’ and walk away and leave it. It’s not a dig or moan just I’d rather play a game personal opinion that’s all.

However from people I know who have tried it they have said it’s an amazing feature and love it. Some have said they use it just for that small boost with family time, some used it lots, others have said they dont use it much.

It’s clearly a popular feature and I’m sure one other servers will use.

It’s a shame that there isn’t other payment ways for those playing due to people who can’t/won’t use crypto, other than buying off other players but there is still a risk there, again though you explained why and with the PayPal results of others recently I can’t see any new servers using that as a method now.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
I get it. I mean you could jsut do what others are doing and sell items to get crypto into your wallet and then buy gg that way.
Someone sold an EXP Shard today for $20 was quite surprising lol.

Anyway if you ever need some help about it just ask on discord. Been many people not sure about it but have figured it out.
Quite a few people offering to buy crypto for people as well if you bank transfer or paypal friends & family etc

Nice to see someone saying its "cheap".. guess that proves the haters wrong that it aint a cash grab.
And nice to see positive comments now they've experienced stuff, other than the idiot that says its like @level.. honestly.......
lol yeah i played mir4 with richie i trust richie and thats saying alot about the guy cause i don't trust no **** behind the monitor.

thing is i dont like relying on other people to do stuff for me i wanna do it myself. i understand the issues with paypal and i dont blame you or your server for going the payment routes u have gone. but for people like me that hate crypto and dont want no part of it, would rather find other ways of gaining gamegold which don't support the server saddly and i enjoy donating to servers that deserve supporting.

honestly u dont need to spend a penny on your server and thats the honest truth everything can be bought with gold. uve made everything really cheap not gonna lie and i hope it stays that way 😘

tbh tho it just saddens me i cant support the upkeep of the server and get gamegold without putting in alittle work to gain gold to buy it. but saying that i suppose me buying gamegold off people for gold is some what supporting you. and registering items from game on ur crypto market. i just wish i could support u out my own wallet without losing my anti crypto virginity :ROFLMAO:

**** the haters knobs behind a screen think what they say and do effect your life muppets. but yet heres u with 400+ Active users. :ROFLMAO: nobodys achieved that in years.

keep up the good work mate

and to all the haters

1674604152444.png

Reactions: Vyse

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

100% this will be in some of the future servers.

Also ppl get wind of how to set up crypto payments and not facing chargebacks, u can guarantee that will be the future of servers also.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
100% this will be in some of the future servers.

Also ppl get wind of how to set up crypto payments and not facing chargebacks, u can guarantee that will be the future of servers also.

I think crypto isn’t necessarily a guaranteed way people will go due to some not liking/knowing how to use it. but yeah I deffo can’t see PayPal being used again by servers. Anyway I don’t want to spam here, that’s a discussion for another thread.

Just wanted to add my part on people’s views on auto from what I heard, seems to be popular and many like it from making a tea to trying it long term.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I’m not sure if he meant the @level as a dig personally, but who knows. I’m the same tbh I find it strange to log onto a game to set it up to ‘auto’ and walk away and leave it. It’s not a dig or moan just I’d rather play a game personal opinion that’s all.

However from people I know who have tried it they have said it’s an amazing feature and love it. Some have said they use it just for that small boost with family time, some used it lots, others have said they dont use it much.

It’s a shame that there isn’t other payment ways for those playing due to people who can’t/won’t use crypto, other than buying off other players but there is still a risk there, again though you explained why and with the PayPal results of others recently I can’t see any new servers using that as a method now.
Oh i think he did mean it that way, its that attitude of being super critical of something without being open to even trying it.
Its in no way a set and forget feature.

I'd say majority of people have spent 90% of their time manual playing, because its faster. But when they need to pop downstairs for family time, go to bed etc, its a great feature to know your not sacrificing game time for family time (we all wanna geek 24/7 but we all know we shouldnt neglect family etc!)

Again i understand peoples views on crypto, it is what it is.

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
Over the course of months Crypto usually fluctuates a little, except in extreme circumstances, its merely a payment method - in the case of OS it will limit payment recalls which seem like a regular occurance within this community. Crypto might seem scary initially but once you transfer from £ to crypto coin a few times it's pretty straight forward. I sold up on mir4, swapped my wemix token into USDT, then into $, and then into £: the £ was weak against the $ at the time which was good for me(more £).

Re. Autoplay - its the future, gains are limited by PK/mob difficulty.

Chill, it's good to see some new **** being added and worked on.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Seems like theres a script or something that auto rts you on low life? Def Tyloo guild using it, no idea who else

Edit : Ban them all tbh, jokes aside hopefully theres some sort of punishment makes you unkillable unless someone overleveled/geared hits them

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Seems like theres a script or something that auto rts you on low life? Def Tyloo guild using it, no idea who else

Edit : Ban them all tbh, jokes aside hopefully theres some sort of punishment makes you unkillable unless someone overleveled/geared hits them
Like every server there does seem to be some bots running illegal programs and scripts.
I ban tons of them every day, other day I banned 100 of them and it wiped out a bunch of the user count, but then they just come back.

Tahts why we added auto combat as its 1 of the best ways to fight them really

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
ye server looks great , just a pain in the butt when your a nooby trying to level and all them damn bots running in and taking your lures , and you cant fight them off cos they higher than you lol

• Haha

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
So the fees have changed from 10% to 20% now?
Yea the fee has increased. They haven’t made a post/comment on forum.
Only on discord.

The important message was placed at the top a few days back when it was changed to inform forum members.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Not been wanting to reply as I've been trying to keep neutral.

Ben, You claim you have banned 100s of bots. I am sorry to say that's just a claim from you and there is no proof of this, Why would you remove bots? You may lose players if you don't, which in turn could see the dimmish of sales. But then again these bots could potentially help with your profits, People would not disagree you and your team deserves to make money from your project. And I can honestly say you've gone the route you have because people have no consumer rights, please correct me if wrong, I know server owners have issues with certain players who decide to donate hundreds in cash and then do claim backs once they get bored or get banned. I strongly believe you have also added such methods in place to allow people to buy characters/items/gold because you know you cannot control the sale of them, so in turn you have decided to profit from such transactions.

I wish you and the team the best,