OldSkool Mir (v2) - Release 20th January 7pm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Important
Recent reports of user count alterations (Under review 08/04/23)

Item selling fees have increased to 20% from 10% at launch.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
This is where having the expboost shards in all available item sockets helps.. and exp pots too haha.
True, but in those early levels it was pointless forking out gold for Shards and re-rolls (For the slots) only to end up having to do the same for the next set.

I think I have hit the wall with my auto playing mir haha

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
True, but in those early levels it was pointless forking out gold for Shards and re-rolls (For the slots) only to end up having to do the same for the next set.

I think I have hit the wall with my auto playing mir haha
Oh absolutely, but now worth using any saved shards into kit at these levels. Youll be able to sell stuff on as you go also.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
What's happened to the U/C?
there was a crash.

@Skyline*
I've auto played a tao to 93 with minimal effort.
- just make a levelling kit with 20-30+ exp shards (2x3slot braces, 3 slot stone, 3slot wep, 3 slot armour) - flat 300-450exp per mob extra, in a big group you get that added after all group exp reductions so still get a decent wack per mob.

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
balance is completely terrible you have warriors running around hitting 8k+ with AoE 5x5 when there hitting 10k with flaming sword
the spell was also labelled PvE yet its there strongest pvp spell. :unsure:

Reactions: Symtax

Classical

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 2, 2018
Ive been trying to get online, but once i click my character and then login, i just get a black screen, ive installed everything from your website

Reactions: Symtax

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Ive been trying to get online, but once i click my character and then login, i just get a black screen, ive installed everything from your website
This is usually fixed by changing resolution in the launcher and making it windowed mode. Once Ingame I use alt+enter to make it full screen

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
Bit of a complaint. not sure if it's a bug but I lost 2 very valuable necklaces before I'd realized what was going on. I found an Exp and MagicFind necky on my wiz and decided to start a war, when I hit 20 I started using the Exp necky. Had no problems until I decided to do the scarecrow quest, I had the Exp necky on and used RTs to get up to the scarecrows and noticed my damage had fallen off, when i checked my items the necky was gone. I recalled and thought if I logged out it might come back or equipped another necky. Neither worked, not thinking I went back to the scarecrows with my magic necky and same thing happened again it just vanished. They were both full dura and scarecrows don't hit hard enough to one shot them, feeling incredibly robbed by this but even more annoyed that I can't prove I had either necky

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Bit of a complaint. not sure if it's a bug but I lost 2 very valuable necklaces before I'd realized what was going on. I found an Exp and MagicFind necky on my wiz and decided to start a war, when I hit 20 I started using the Exp necky. Had no problems until I decided to do the scarecrow quest, I had the Exp necky on and used RTs to get up to the scarecrows and noticed my damage had fallen off, when i checked my items the necky was gone. I recalled and thought if I logged out it might come back or equipped another necky. Neither worked, not thinking I went back to the scarecrows with my magic necky and same thing happened again it just vanished. They were both full dura and scarecrows don't hit hard enough to one shot them, feeling incredibly robbed by this but even more annoyed that I can't prove I had either necky
Necky expires 1 hour

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Ben is corrupt. Also owes me 400m because his NFT market place bugged, won't return because he can't handle criticism. Don't play, awful server mate.

Reactions: LoosePube

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hi am having the same problem, exactly where it happens with you. Black Screen and the Gauntlet Cursor. Have you got this resolved yet as i would love to know how, so i can get online with you :)
Post automatically merged:

This is usually fixed by changing resolution in the launcher and making it windowed mode. Once Ingame I use alt+enter to make it full screen
Am trying this way now :)

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Any word Ben, or you plan on just keeping my gold because you can't handle criticism?

Mazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
Now that the ppl who play to make money have slagged off the server and sold up n gone it's a lot more fun. Ben is no more corrupt than the ppl who claim back paypal. All server owners are accused of dodgy dealings. if not playing to make money why would it matter in a 22 year old gane played for nostalgia(unless playing is a bisness venture)

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Now that the ppl who play to make money have slagged off the server and sold up n gone it's a lot more fun. Ben is no more corrupt than the ppl who claim back paypal. All server owners are accused of dodgy dealings. if not playing to make money why would it matter in a 22 year old gane played for nostalgia(unless playing is a bisness venture)
You're missing the point.

Him being money hungry etc is whatever, but he has no right to not return my gold when I wasn't banned ingame. Simply blocked/banned on discord for expressing an opinion. Now ask yourself, you want to invest time into a server when they GM can get emotional and punish you in game for this? No. I agree that most GM's now are corrupt and money hungry, but I have played plenty of servers and never seen a GM essentially steal **** from their players due to them expressing their views on discord.

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
He's kicked banned muted alot of people on discord..

Most of it was actually constructive aswell.

Not to mention he doesn't even know how his game works he thought TDB was like flaming sword with a cooldown, for someone who had made so many servers rinsing the community you'd think he would somewhat know how things work.

there are so many server owners that would kill to have the usercount he gets and he just ****s them off everytime.

i feel sorry for hany going from apoc team to this again... hopefully ben isnt ripping hany off since everything is always left down to hany the reply most people get when asking something is 'hany is working on it'

Reactions: Jev