OldSkool Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
I want all arabs to bring back " hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noop " everytime they get a pk.... Then it's really a Ben server.

i'd be happy for them to come and play let them p2w and lose everything.

history repeats itself

:D

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Good to see Ben is back - played all your earlier servers once lapta kicked us out from Mir rev 😂

Good old times

See you in game, Ben

/ShadowGuardian /Lelouch

Reactions: Sanjian

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia

history repeats itself

The generalization is insane here hexd why it always have to be ‘The Arabs’ when its actually less than 20% of them if not less p2w

But yeah w/e
Hhhhhhhh

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
isn't just another Eden file release is it?
What is Eden file? I've no idea what your on about but hopefully that answers your questions.

My previous servers were Oldskool, Threeheroes, FourHeroes, FiveHeroes, and I helped a bit at the start of paragon but never ran it

Reactions: Abdozaki

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
The generalization is insane here hexd why it always have to be ‘The Arabs’ when its actually less than 20% of them if not less p2w

But yeah w/e
Hhhhhhhh

don't quote me with your bullshit.

'but yeah w/e'

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
Lmao think its Excala the guy with the IQ of a table

Hhhhhhhhhhhh no comment wallah

again show me were i used a 'race' or used anything offensive in what i wrote in my reply?

sensitive nancy's :unsure::ROFLMAO:

its no good deflecting.

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

history repeats itself

By “them” & by quoting Piffs joke about arabs
I assume you meant the monsters?

My bad, should of known azzee’s right about that IQ 🤣

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019

you seem to be having trouble understanding.

as i said i mentioned i would be happy for 'them' to come play i dont see anything offensive or rascial at all, nor did i say it was a bad thing for 'them' to come and play just making a situation over nothing its embaressing.

and as for the IQ remark you seem to be having some trouble with quoting.

anyways end of this disccusion.

looking forward to playing, cya when its live.

*edit to fix typo*

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
then you would be wrong.

again show me were i used a 'race' or used anything offensive in what i wrote in my reply?

sensitive nancy's :unsure::ROFLMAO:

its no good deflecting.

And btw
Azzee did not accuse neither mention anything about a race, no pressure XD

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I was not making no joke about arabs Donating, i said i want to see them saying Hhhhhh noop, when they pk someone like 3h :p

Arabic people are great i know some very poor and some very rich, to be fair most are not p2w.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
What is Eden file?
A while back, one member of a server development crew, that put up Eden server, left the project and released the files.

Up to then, all 'wanna be' or cash-grab short lived servers were based off daneo1989 database but since the release of Eden files, they use those as a base while trying to mask it, even pass it as their own work. They make relatively cosmetic, minor changes to those files and put them up for a quick cash-grab. Hence the widespread slighting accusations of 'Eden files' which in your case is stupid comment.

There are exceptions to that - some servers do admit to be based on Eden files and add some substantial content and intend to run for a while. And, IMO, that such servers are put up beats the negative consequences of released files. If we only had servers that (have to) re-do the content over and over again from low, relatively undeveloped base, we would end up with much fewer servers worthwhile to play.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
A while back, one member of a server development crew, that put up Eden server, left the project and released the files.

Up to then, all 'wanna be' or cash-grab short lived servers were based off daneo1989 database but since the release of Eden files, they use those as a base while trying to mask it, even pass it as their own work. They make relatively cosmetic, minor changes to those files and put them up for a quick cash-grab. Hence the widespread slighting accusations of 'Eden files' which in your case is stupid comment.

There are exceptions to that - some servers do admit to be based on Eden files and add some substantial content and intend to run for a while. And, IMO, that such servers are put up beats the negative consequences of released files. If we only had servers that (have to) re-do the content over and over again from low, relatively undeveloped base, we would end up with much fewer servers worthwhile to play.

Lol pretty certain "Eden Files" is not the recognised base of any of those cash grab **** servers. Perhaps the database was of Edens (Didn't that also release like 2/3 times? I don't follow Mir2 much anymore), but the base is Crystal. Perhaps a custom Crystal, but Crystal none the less.

EDIT:
Bon, someone mentioned a missing Sin skill list on the site. But you have Sin advertised.

You planning to add them soon? Will we also be seeing your type of customisation on classes like usual? Or you going for the old standard what the classes should have?

Status
Not open for further replies.