OldSkool Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
It’s beinf released on sat 22nd, dno if it’s mid day or towards eveninf

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
The date was mentioned around 5pm ish uk time. Do not know if that is the date 100% tho. Am sure thread will be updated some time today

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
The date was mentioned around 5pm ish uk time. Do not know if that is the date 100% tho. Am sure thread will be updated some time today

Im gonna PK The **** out of you Luke!!!!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
@MoltenDrip although i like the idea of super abilities it doesnt really work in MMOs because you could just get a few people and instant kill others and its not fair. these sort of abilities only really work in MOBOs or games like Diablo3 where you are not at risk of losing items to other players.

The release date is Saturday at 12:00 - lunch time. The website needs adjusting but i've only just got back from holiday.

With regards to instances, I've had the discussion on discord quite a lot of times.
All I can say is trust me, I listen to all your feedback, take it on board, and do what i think is best. If its not right, we'll change it. I dont have that "this is it if you dont like it tough" approach.
However, I won't be changing things before people actually try it and then can give more constructive feedback.

Just back X server did instances that way and it was bad, doesn't mean our system is the same. SO many different factors come into play.

All I'll say is if you like PK'n and PvP - this is the server for you!
If you don't like Pk'n and just enjoy playing with friends, hunting and all of mir's little gems - this is also the server for you.
We've tried to cater for everyone.
But dont think you can sit in instances all day, with no risk and end up with all the reward.... the higher the risk the bigger the reward.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
So hyped for this need to stop checking the countdown every few hours haha 😆

Will all the special rings (tele, rev, Pro, para), probe neck and recall set be in game?

i miss special rings :( No server ever uses them anymore it's ****.

Soulspring88

LOMCN Member
Jan 22, 2018
Barnsley, UK
They make the game better tbh just need to be super rare drops, something epic to strive for, don't allow item special repairs and it won't be an issue no one will have them forever that and they have no to very low stats so you sacrifice damage for them..

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yeah imagine a sin with para ring... that’s going to be nice

xD would be nutty, i know they're not really used so much anymore because of how OP they become but you can easily nerf the Para time / how much MP usage is used when hit whilst using a pro, mass cooldown on revival ring etc etc, Atlantis had it pretty nice even though it was a **** show.. I think they should be used way more in high rates than what they are.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
xD would be nutty, i know they're not really used so much anymore because of how OP they become but you can easily nerf the Para time / how much MP usage is used when hit whilst using a pro, mass cooldown on revival ring etc etc, Atlantis had it pretty nice even though it was a **** show.. I think they should be used way more in high rates than what they are.

They also even out if you pull the code from the released euro code.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
They also even out if you pull the code from the released euro code.

Exactly, it's a shame more people do not use them or have them at a rate you will maybe see 1 drop in a 2-3 year span of a server, they was ******* everywhere on euro lol.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
PvP is largely **** as it is. all most (usually the mouthy mongs that think their 'the ****') do is RT/TT the second you look at them.
Pro/Para, etc just exacerbate the issue.

The only time I've ever seen people actually fight and enjoy PvP is in no-drop zones/events.

• Dislike
Reactions: astrix and Sanjian

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
PvP is largely **** as it is. all most (usually the mouthy mongs that think their 'the ****') do is RT/TT the second you look at them.
Pro/Para, etc just exacerbate the issue.

The only time I've ever seen people actually fight and enjoy PvP is in no-drop zones/events.

F know's what servers your playing, Atlantis was the most busy server for pk in crystal files for a minute and everyone had special rings there.

Same on all of Bon's old server, packed with PK.. I think you couldn't be more wrong, most people won't even bother to fight if there are not body drops enabled.

Reactions: WhyJewBanMe
Status
Not open for further replies.