OldSkool Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
F know's what servers your playing, Atlantis was the most busy server for pk in crystal files for a minute and everyone had special rings there.

Same on all of Bon's old server, packed with PK.. I think you couldn't be more wrong, most people won't even bother to fight if there are not body drops enabled.
We clearly have very different ideas of what 'fun' PvP is. Watching people RT/TT around like muppets isn't it.
Regardless, it was just my opinion...

I have absolutely no interest in debating body drops either :rolleyes:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Special rings are no issues, but having them at lower duras and non special repairs is a must, the moment a cool down is applied mayaswell remove from game.

I can guarantee you this won't be the case on this server. Same as all of Ben's servers. They are part of the game and fit the style of his servers perfectly.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
PvP is largely **** as it is. all most (usually the mouthy mongs that think their 'the ****') do is RT/TT the second you look at them.
Pro/Para, etc just exacerbate the issue.

The only time I've ever seen people actually fight and enjoy PvP is in no-drop zones/events.

* cough * PVE PVE PVE CAREBEAR 🤪

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
We clearly have very different ideas of what 'fun' PvP is. Watching people RT/TT around like muppets isn't it.
Regardless, it was just my opinion...

I have absolutely no interest in debating body drops either :rolleyes:
To be honest I found the mouthiest of mir players are the one's that hate pk, chose a pk game anyways, then got pkd and turned into a rage monkey. You'd think pve noobs (which are usually **** in pve too btw) would be the nice guys, but kill one and watch them tell you that you have brain cancer or some retarded **** like that.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
To be honest I found the mouthiest of mir players are the one's that hate pk, chose a pk game anyways, then got pkd and turned into a rage monkey. You'd think pve noobs (which are usually **** in pve too btw) would be the nice guys, but kill one and watch them tell you that you have brain cancer or some retarded **** like that.
Ive never come across anyone like that on Mir.

• Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
xD I had a guy create a char called MorgsTumour....which he stood in town on shouting Morg has Brain Cancer. Lmfao. He's far from the only one as well, if you've never met anyone like that in mir I gota ask, do you play mir? Or do you pk?

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Killed a guy once got spammed with he would rape my family if i dont give him his ring back. Killed him again he then sat in bw spamming astrix family whores hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Pve or pvp players regardless if you are a twat you a are twat. Also ive never had more fun pve then pvp 90% of the fun came from bw fights boss room krs/ lords mudwall sabukwall could drop on every single one. I have never known people to have more fun with no pk drops. Clearly they are the ones they dont like pking or simply can not pk as there is no down side to them dying and dropping.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Killed a guy once got spammed with he would rape my family if i dont give him his ring back. Killed him again he then sat in bw spamming astrix family whores hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Pve or pvp players regardless if you are a twat you a are twat. Also ive never had more fun pve then pvp 90% of the fun came from bw fights boss room krs/ lords mudwall sabukwall could drop on every single one. I have never known people to have more fun with no pk drops. Clearly they are the ones they dont like pking or simply can not pk as there is no down side to them dying and dropping.
I never got my ring back =(

Fk mather *****+++
Post automatically merged:

Play drop m8++? Com BW Up Ok or NO?
blay drob*

• Haha
Reactions: astrix

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yes pros paras etc are ingame.
heres another new feature that will be ready for launch

Season Pass + Rewards
A Season will last for 2 months. During this season you can gather Season XP and gain Season Levels.
Each Season Level up will reward you with a prize.
Those that purchase the Season Gold Pass will unlock an extra layer of prizes.
You can only gain these rewards once per season, and they reset with each new season.
Completing all 100 Season levels will also give you permanent EXP, Gold Find, Drop Find, and Stat % Buffs during that season.
All Season levels reset to 0 when a new season starts
unknown.png

Season Quests
How do you level up your Season EXP? Easy! You do daily Season quests.
These are not your standard quests and are instead a little more generic and unique to the Season system, below is a list of example quests you might see!
attachment.php

Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

Season Pass + Rewards
A Season will last for 2 months. During this season you can gather Season XP and gain Season Levels.
You can only gain these rewards once per season, and they reset with each new season.
Completing all 100 Season levels will also give you permanent EXP, Gold Find, Drop Find, and Stat % Buffs during that season.
unknown.png

Season Quests
These are not your standard quests and are instead a little more generic and unique to the Season system, below is a list of example quests you might see!
attachment.php
About time someone did a seasons server! goodluck and goodjob

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

Season Pass + Rewards
unknown.png

Season Quests
attachment.php

Looks fun, good luck mate 👍🏻

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Wish it was tomorrow evening release 😑 Saturday at 12pm I’ll be at work till 6... good idea though tbh, server won’t be so flooded on release at that time I guess! Hopefully yall moves on from the starting area when I get on 😂

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

Season Pass + Rewards
unknown.png

Season Quests
attachment.php

Awesome feature.

Shame I am dogshit at PvP so wont be playing the server :(

Reactions: deano13
Status
Not open for further replies.