OldSkool Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
By pk server they mean, log in chat crap in bw leave sz n fight, 9/10x, lots of pk in bw

Groups of arabs in 20 fw spamming hhhh, i cant wait =)

Caves are plenty and pve is usually decent

@LightBringer 9/10 pkers are bad at pvp lol,
You'll fit in fine xD

Reactions: hassawi

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I remember some brutal stories from Euro P server, one happening to my Irl mate Teralious when he was new to Mir, he was only level 34 at the time, solo'd ES and had a DSS drop, in comes Limpie 45 Warrior and stands on Teralious DSS and Tera couldn't damage her enough to get her to move lmao and she just waited and took it.

Remember battling @NightScare and Teralious outside BW bookshop for hours and hours daily

I miss the days of BW bookshop :(. It literally was my life for about 4 years.

Thats the one thing no private server ever has.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
why does being good at PvP make the difference between you playing or not? dont understand.
is it because of the level up down feature?
as you need to be aware that its only in affect if someone murders you.
most guilds will war each other to avoid cursing, and thus wont actually steal / gain levels in reality
Oh yeah after speaking to people i will be giving it a go, before it sounded like it was heavily PvP was my only issue (very little to do otherwise)

But it was just the people getting hard-ons for the PvP Content :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Oh yeah after speaking to people i will be giving it a go, before it sounded like it was heavily PvP was my only issue (very little to do otherwise)

But it was just the people getting hard-ons for the PvP Content :p
isn't that what mir has been since probably last 10 years? most people seem to only play it for fights and pk.
but like i said, i know there are people that do not enjoy that, so we've tried to cater for them by having instances and stuff where you can chill and hunt in peace with friends.

i'm always open to more ideas that will improve peoples individual game experience - so if you have ideas let me know, happy to consider them

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
lol , remember a guy bk on some serv I played ages ago, beyond decent this dude, with everybody. He was a lil older and didnt like pvp/pk. All the time guild/grp fights happend and he was there (lvling/subbing or w/e), no1 was hitting him, almost every "bullet" fired missed him w/o him dodging lol. And whenever some1 hit him with some aoe they said sorry haha. Sound lad, too bad I forgot his name...

Status
Not open for further replies.