[Approved] OldSkool [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Chrome

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 27, 2020
@Bon

Hi Bon,

I've recently started your server. It appears at the moment the second best kit ingame is mir kit and you can buy a random mir item box for just over £10. I think you can donate £50 and potentially get ×4 mir items, am I correct in my observations

Last edited:

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
@Bon

Hi Bon,

I've recently started your server. It appears at the moment the second best kit ingame is mir kit and you can buy a random mir item box for just over £10. I think you can donate £50 and potentially get ×4 mir items, am I correct in my observations

that sucks if true.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
@Bon

Hi Bon,

Mir armour is 180 to wear I believe so wouldn’t worry about that just yet if you’ve just started. The one thing that I’d say is a must is a gold pick up pet, then the millions rain in haha

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Mir/Fox Items are just a rare set item, legendary / godly Sets will be ingame from only drops, like TankArmours etc.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Mir armour is 180 to wear I believe so wouldn’t worry about that just yet if you’ve just started. The one thing that I’d say is a must is a gold pick up pet, then the millions rain in haha
gold pick up pet , you mean from game shop ?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Would like to wish the team goodluck, @Bon

As a PVE player the PVP levelup aspect ruins the server for myself. Might pop on now and then.
dont think it affects your gameplay as much as you think, lots of ppl that play dont like pvp and said they've had no issue wiht it
Post automatically merged:

@Bon

Hi Bon,

mir items are teh 2nd best "set" but there are lots of individual items that dont make up the same ... "name set" lets say that are better.
for example, speed boots are better than mir boots. oldskool items are better than all mir items.
bloodsucker sword is op

server seems fun so far , but wow them gg prices are abit OTT lol
that literally provides no context at all lol other than show that the you get some extra bonus GG the more you want to buy in 1 go....

Last edited:

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
I dont understand why most private server owners here have such high GG prices like they are running official servers lol Lower them prices by half at least. These are private servers not official ones.Quit gouging the community.
Whilst people are paying those prices, they aint going to budge. He is probably already booking his next holiday with all the easy cash he has made.

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
the lower prices of gg would mean more people invested in the server. the higher means whales spending more money faster but thats not alot of good when theres no body else playing later on. Just means a short server life..

Clearly alot of effort, innovation and skillz went into creating the server, sadly not alot of thought went into the $$ side.

Reactions: stonecold316

Apple & Beach

LOMCN Member
Dec 29, 2006
i got to level 100, realised everyones in end game kit from buying GS items, gave my account away and logged.

The end. Roll on artificial.

I agree, I see this server dying very quickly.. i have stopped playing as it appears its just a well disguised cash cow.. its the most P2W server i have seen in a long time..

You can buy your levels , buy your gold, and buy the 2nd best kit in the game... shame really. enyway on to the next one.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I don’t know about other classes per say, but I can speak for wizards in particular they simply suck.

We can’t cast spells from far ranges (talking about 7-8 steps away) this makes it harder for us in PK, as we have to close the distant and harder to solo bosses, since we can’t FW far

Struggling to kill basic bosses that level 150 kills with ease

We die to meles in a couple of 2-4 hits yet about 10 hits to kill them without them potting up. FF is super weak, it’s suppose to be high risk, high reward spell...

Worst part is this is suppose to be a pk server, but I have engaged in pretty much none because it’s not worth it. I’ve spoken to a few other wizards in game who said the same. There’s too much to lose (your kit and your level) and seeing as damage output is ****, there’s no point in engaging

This server isn’t polished, I never expected it to be. Anyone who played bens server before can vouch for this but what makes it fun is Ben listens to feedback and adjusts accordingly. I hope these points can be addressed as am getting a bit demotivated to continue playing for PVE aspect

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
what did people expect in regards to the cash shop element?

the server is focused on PK and fighting, not little jonny soloing in BDD having fun with his friends

its obviously P2W, but all of bens previous servers have been, but they are the most fun ones ive ever played

i know people say yes mir item will be **** soon and will become redundant, lets be honest its only time before the loot boxes in GS get "updated"

Reactions: stonecold316