Zircon Olymp v2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Client crashes when you hit a scarecrow.

EDIT:

The scarecrow crash it's not happening anymore but I'm getting some random crashes and it looks like I'm the only one.

EDIT:

Looks like a small patch fixed my crashes.

what u did to repair it? what patch?

what u did to repair it? what patch?

I quit this...game deleted...keeps kicking me out when i hit any mobs...tryed to pach and repach this **** not working ...bye bye mir

• Sad
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

TerryTibbs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
United Kingdom
Sorry to be a burden, what do i need todo to fix the patcher, i ran it but getting error

Thanks to Brolly, situation sorted, i needed to run it as administrator. ( I did try to do this at first but failed, second time worked.) and for those that are interested in the server, Brolly was fast to get back to me to solve the situation. Happy Customer Happy Server.

Attachments

• error mir 3.jpg
    error mir 3.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 19

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
server down ?

getting error connecting to server

Don't PM me asking if Olymp is online. I have the same info as you. I don't run the server.

Also, please, don't double post. Edit your message if you want to add something.

Reactions: Brolly

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Is this actually like Olymp? As in with the Olymp game world, which was closer than Mir2Euro than Mir3Euro. Like Mir2 maps with Mir3 graphics.

Or is it a Zircon clone?

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Its has the base ui of Zircon but nothing is really the same. a lot of custom things hidden secrets you have to find out to gain certain things. Would recommend to play user count has been rising daily and prob more enjoyable then most mir 3s ive played.

Reactions: Brolly

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Its has the base ui of Zircon but nothing is really the same. a lot of custom things hidden secrets you have to find out to gain certain things. Would recommend to play user count has been rising daily and prob more enjoyable then most mir 3s ive played.
Dodged the question bro.

So it's a Zircon clone and not Olymp yeah?

EDIT: Brolly that name rings a bell... Wasn't this a GM on Olymp? Do you have access to Olymp maps / entrance database / mob stats?

Brolly

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 11, 2020
Middlesbrough
its not a zircon clone and yes iam gm from old :) we still using some of the older maps correct and alot of the older names :) and mixed up sum more crazy stuff :)

Reactions: ventus

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Dodged the question bro.

So it's a Zircon clone and not Olymp yeah?

EDIT: Brolly that name rings a bell... Wasn't this a GM on Olymp? Do you have access to Olymp maps / entrance database / mob stats?
Would have thought saying Its has the base ui of Zircon but nothing is really the same. a lot of custom things hidden secrets you have to find out. would have a good enough example to show its not a zircon clone but ok here ill make it easier for you to understand.

There server isn't a Zircon clone. It has the base Zircon ui but has been costumed to suit similar play style of his previous server called Olymp many years ago alongside large amount of new content/spells/hidden secrets to find along the way.

MrRAT

LOMCN n00bie
Banned
Mar 25, 2020
Maybe more screenshots from player or admin on advert is better to display custom things.

maly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Nederland
hey i cant creat account i press on new account button in launcher but nothing happend plz help me asap

Yokamu

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 28, 2020
hey guys i have downloaded everything i need to download i have launched the launched and it has downloaded but when i double click it nothing seems to happen do any of you have any ideas on how i can resolve this issue.

thank you

Spiders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2010
Any other download than the Patcher ? it doesn't work for me

View attachment 22697

Download: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aik70lX_aTymhl5URbPBN8_rSAE-?e=Z2pjZC

Discord: https://discord.gg/efBztxE

Server Goes Live 04/04/2020 1 PM GMT

Total Re balance of all classes
New Spells