Zircon Olymp v2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Guy asked you question 10th of May, and you didn't answer him yet.

Shows how much you give a fk about players.

Money cow crap? When v2 will open?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Warning dont play this corrupt server !!

Care to elaborate and provide some sort of evidence? If not then what you have posted is hearsay and slander, I'm not even playing this server but it isn't nice to post comments like this without providing some sort of proof.

Reactions: Tai

Benn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2007
Germany
I played this server for a while and its quite fun.
The biggest problem is the community on here since its really shitty lots of people just love to abuse/insult on global so yeah.

Last edited:

joesav123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 4, 2018
No doubt the best server around great GMs very active and involved lots of PK and now very good catch up mechanics. Enjoying playing a lot :)!.

Reactions: Brolly

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Over inflated usercount . Says 150+ online, but in actual fact your playing with around 20 real players and 120+ miners. Just check the rankings when your on and see for yourself how many chars have pickaxes on. It's actually a farce

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Over inflated usercount . Says 150+ online, but in actual fact your playing with around 20 real players and 120+ miners. Just check the rankings when your on and see for yourself how many chars have pickaxes on. It's actually a farce
Seems alot of servers use mining, fishing to boost uc, arcadia did it with stalls, nothing wrong with it imo. People should download a game and if they like it play it, if they don't, just don't play imo. Uc means nothing if you enjoy it.

Reactions: zedina

Brolly

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 11, 2020
Middlesbrough
alot more than 20 players like there is 2 full guilds alone with active members of 30 each let alone the other straggler guilds

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
My point still stands I'm afraid. I just logged on and checked the miners and counted 103.... there was 152 players online at the time. big fat lol.

• Haha
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
My point still stands I'm afraid. I just logged on and checked the miners and counted 103.... there was 152 players online at the time. big fat lol.

Can you show us these miners? I really doubt that the high usercount Olymp has lately is due of miners.

Do they craft Orbs on Olymp or what are all these miners used for?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i count 73 miners tbh but that still beats yours jesus big fat 0 user count :) and they for upgrade kit zed aka refines

Wow they upgrade kit standing afk mining ores? 🧐
Thats a brilliant idea to be honest!

Brolly

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 11, 2020
Middlesbrough
ores is part of it aye sum, luck aswell hehe certain puri also

and jesus is abit upset coz he got banend from global chat coz of how toxic it was

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
73miners at THAT time, i expect a couple of people had logged / logged their miners. My point still stands though , your server has more miners than actual players lol. Just doing my bit for the community and letting people know that the actual usercount on your server is much much lower than the actual 'real' count lol.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
70+ miners haha, iv never seen this before, love to see a screen of that.
Its quite simple... log in , press R click 'online only' , scroll to bottom and click on each char and move up the list - you'll see all the players with pickaxes on. I would, but ive deleted the client now .

lets not act like this isnt a thing, when the GM has already said a few posts up that there was 73 miners online lol.

• Haha
Reactions: XloverBoy7X