Zircon Olymp v2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
yep, upgrade system is ****, i hate mining in mir ;/ why we can get the things for upgrade at hunt ? when i go make lvl i get only % exp, that make me bored make lvl. Brolly u need think about change this upgrade system ;p

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Guy asked you question 10th of May, and you didn't answer him yet.

Shows how much you give a fk about players.

Money cow crap? When v2 will open?
"The server will be wiping and undergoing massive changes"

Guess I forseen it long time ago, now the question is how long will next one last🤣

Brolly

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 11, 2020
Middlesbrough
yep, upgrade system is ****, i hate mining in mir ;/ why we can get the things for upgrade at hunt ? when i go make lvl i get only % exp, that make me bored make lvl. Brolly u need think about change this upgrade system ;p
you dont even know what the system is :) and mining is gone for the wipe :P

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
most mir3 servers have bots due to how easy it is to basically AFK mass beckon a whole room and kill them without dying. but they have removed alot of stuff to hopefully stop this.

but... we'll see... but on the discord it looks like there has been some postive changes.

im just hoping that PvP isnt gonna be a beckon/interchange/assault combo constantly there needs to be some kinda cooldown to stop the spam even if it is something like a player cooldown on being beckon'd as it comes abit redic later game.

IckityWickity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
most mir3 servers have bots due to how easy it is to basically AFK mass beckon a whole room and kill them without dying. but they have removed alot of stuff to hopefully stop this.

but... we'll see... but on the discord it looks like there has been some postive changes.

im just hoping that PvP isnt gonna be a beckon/interchange/assault combo constantly there needs to be some kinda cooldown to stop the spam even if it is something like a player cooldown on being beckon'd as it comes abit redic later game.
They’ve done a lot of work to balance PvP. Beckon is one of the spells they’ve paid a lot of attention to. I’m told Beckon no longer stuns AND has a fairly long cooldown. I could be wrong but I believe there are only 3 spells ingame which stun in PvP now only one of which is a warrior spell.

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
The best mir 3 server out at the moment, active GMS, who take players feeback on making the server good, really enjoying it so far. I would reccomend for any new players to join.

Reactions: Brolly

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
The best mir 3 server out at the moment, active GMS, who take players feeback on making the server good, really enjoying it so far. I would reccomend for any new players to join.
Yeah 🤣by wiping your account

Use the discussion thread. Do not post in the advertisement thread or I'll punch you both in the throat.

I don't know why but people is posting there more than ever. I don't get paid enough to be moving posts all day.