One Drive / moving files to desktop out of folders?

smoochy boys on tour

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Hi guys,

My admin lady at work keeps having the reoccurring problem where files she had put into folders on her laptop keep being moved to her desktop and she has to re-arrange everything.

We are both logged in to the same windows account and one drive on separate laptops.

I have looked into everything and can't seem to find what would cause this to happen, about once a week for the last few weeks.

Her storage is ok on OneDrive and on the laptop, she uses, I have looked, and she has two one drive accounts for some reason, would this cause something like this to happen?

Sorry if I have butchered the explanation but it's such a weird thing to be happening and I can't seem to sort it out!

any help would be massively appreciated.

Cheers

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Unlink all OneDrive accounts on all devices (Sync first though, so you don't lose anything). Open One Drive > Settings > Accounts > Unlink

Log into OneDrive on the Web and arrange everything (Put files into right folders etc).

Log back into OneDrive and see if this stops it. Seems like a cache issue, or possibly another device is moving the files back.