Suggestion PARA RING

smoochy boys on tour

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I believe so, I used to have two paras on euro. However both would para unnecessarily too much, also you lost too much DC if using both.

I think it worked on a chance of 15% to do its thing and two rings would increase that to 30% (or maybe it was 5% per one ring)?

Upvote 0

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I believe so, I used to have two paras on euro. However both would para unnecessarily too much, also you lost too much DC if using both.

I think it worked on a chance of 15% to do its thing and two rings would increase that to 30% (or maybe it was 5% per one ring)?
Then again I'm sure para can be capped.

Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Now that jogs my memory, I think euro was not 15% as I said but 1/15 chance (bad at math, no idea if that's the same thing?), also the OP was asking if para effect stacks, that is if two rings cause double para action. I believe it did on euro, no idea on current files. Don't think that p servers I played in last years even had para in drops.

Upvote 0

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I never owned a para ring but all I remember was that it stops your opponent moving.

I don't recall the additions that it added. May have seen acc+1 on them but don't remember.

They were becoming wiped from Euro in the later days.

Upvote 0