paypal question.

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
If sum 1 puts cash in my paypal account could he/she take the cash back b4 the 3-5 days needed for me to transfer the funds to my bank account?

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
mmmm said:
If sum 1 puts cash in my paypal account could he/she take the cash back b4 the 3-5 days needed for me to transfer the funds to my bank account?

not unless the person paying you is a sad fker that claims he has been hacked/sent to wrong account!

this is only really possible for online items, but most buyers, unless they look untrustworthy, seem to be ok, its the sellers that are the problems

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Well i recived payment - set up a directdebit ect so it will be in my bank in 3-5 days...but when i logged on my account my balance was at 0 funds. does that mean its gone through?

ps - its not i ingame item - not realy that large ammount but ive never used paypal b4 =p

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
its most likely gone through if its a legitemit item!
you should have recieved some sort of notification though, i would have thought, don't personally use paypal myself

wtf-this-time

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2005
DarkXXX Stfu if you dont know what your talking about then...

mmmm, it takes 3-5 days for any balance to be transfered to your bank, you need to click the withdraw item and it will then ask you where you'd like to withdraw it to..Your gonna be saying your bank..if you have setup your bank info then it will go straight in, however on the main paypal screen if you click ALL ACTIVITY it will say funds are being processed to bank account :)

Kane