Heroes Pets raging

Join Discord

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
I would just like to know if anyone can help me solve why pets rage when using f/c curse and when fox boss attacks. I have been informed that it is something to do with a coding issue. Whilst I can do most things without asking for help,by searching the forums,I just cannot find anything that will solve this problem.I am not asking for people to solve the problem for me as that would be lazy,but maybe point me in the right direction, an example of what I would have to do would be very much appreciated. I know that the most obvious answer would be learn to code,but I am a little to old for that.Thank you for at least taking the time to read this post,and maybe considering to help.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I would just like to know if anyone can help me solve why pets rage when using f/c curse and when fox boss attacks. I have been informed that it is something to do with a coding issue. Whilst I can do most things without asking for help,by searching the forums,I just cannot find anything that will solve this problem.I am not asking for people to solve the problem for me as that would be lazy,but maybe point me in the right direction, an example of what I would have to do would be very much appreciated. I know that the most obvious answer would be learn to code,but I am a little to old for that.Thank you for at least taking the time to read this post,and maybe considering to help.

Not sure if there is a simple fix for this one bud, i just removed all slow spells/mobs from game.

Upvote 0