Phantom Mir III [King]

smoochy boys on tour

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hey,

i wish you many luck with your server :)
i miss the Game :-(

LG
Fala

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
The GM of the server has done a few updates since, some of them include :-

As I'm working on server over next few weeks and to give you guys an idea on what I've done and so what is finished, I will keep a list here of things that are now completed, some things will require a reboot to be done in order to complete them but Phantom will let you know when these will happen.

Completed :

Fame Master: You can now exchange Integral Scrolls to Famepoints at the same rate as Gamepoints - Famepoint to Gamepoints Exchange & Gamepoints to Famepoints Exchange is now added, it does have an exchange rate, to which will change on a 3 day rota.

5 New Areas to hunt - Including a new town/area
Kits added to FameMaster - These last either 3 days or 7 days, make sure you check.

GAUNTLET: There are five stages of map and to progress through to the next one, you have to make sure everything is killed before you are allowed to enter the next. If you get through all five maps and still alive at the end, you will awarded a prize.

GUILD ISLANDS: These are for guilds only and can be purchased by a guild leader, each map will have at least one cave. Guild leaders are the only ones who can enter directly and will recall guild members to the island.

There will be an update of around 500mb for the maps and there are more maps than currently being shown, will have the map update uploaded by tomorrow
Kits for all classes added upto level 200 - All kits over level 100 require fame to wear.
Bosses drop Integral(100) Scrolls
Random Chests added to drops - These will give you a random item.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

The GM of the server has done a few updates since, some of them include :-

As I'm working on server over next few weeks and to give you guys an idea on what I've done and so what is finished, I will keep a list here of things that are now completed, some things will require a reboot to be done in order to complete them but Phantom will let you know when these will happen.

Completed :

Fame Master: You can now exchange Integral Scrolls to Famepoints at the same rate as Gamepoints - Famepoint to Gamepoints Exchange & Gamepoints to Famepoints Exchange is now added, it does have an exchange rate, to which will change on a 3 day rota.

5 New Areas to hunt - Including a new town/area
Kits added to FameMaster - These last either 3 days or 7 days, make sure you check.

GAUNTLET: There are five stages of map and to progress through to the next one, you have to make sure everything is killed before you are allowed to enter the next. If you get through all five maps and still alive at the end, you will awarded a prize.

GUILD ISLANDS: These are for guilds only and can be purchased by a guild leader, each map will have at least one cave. Guild leaders are the only ones who can enter directly and will recall guild members to the island.

There will be an update of around 500mb for the maps and there are more maps than currently being shown, will have the map update uploaded by tomorrow
Kits for all classes added upto level 200 - All kits over level 100 require fame to wear.
Bosses drop Integral(100) Scrolls
Random Chests added to drops - These will give you a random item.

Server currently down for updates... will be back up shortly... will post info on whats been updated soon

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
any new comers want a help in hand when u 1st join.. the guild i am in are helpful, and are willing to get u a few levels ... /nasus /splat /jua /electra

mrboldy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2011
this server is as good as dead lolol gm said theyre gonna keep us up to date with their upgrades on the forum but the forum has been dead for at least 2-3 weeks already lol

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
this server is as good as dead lolol gm said theyre gonna keep us up to date with their upgrades on the forum but the forum has been dead for at least 2-3 weeks already lol
The server hasn't gone back up, due to Phantom losing his internet connection. It has been worked on though during this time and it's pretty much done, I've also spoken with Phantom about the website and forum and why no one can't access it. Apparently his other half is re-designing the whole site on his local server and the main website will be back up as soon as his connection is restored.

So we've not forgot about you guys, it's just with the connection issue and other problems we've not been able to update you.