Banned Phantom Mir3 - HIGHRATE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Been enjoying playing this, first Mir 3 HR i’ve enjoyed in a really long time. Quest system is amazing, keeps you engaged and on track, lots of things to do even as solo player, very relaxing and easy to play. Regardless of miners, server has quite a lot of active players… all classes are good and fun to play.

Reactions: Martyn

Yamaraj

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 25, 2014
Server name Phantom
Hi I have a problem im trying play but when i click start game the game is no works i dont know why

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
how about all the amount paid on the last server? i heard lot of people going to chargeback as this is your way to milk people's wallet

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

eternalpain

Banned
Banned
Apr 5, 2014
how about all the amount paid on the last server? i heard lot of people going to chargeback as this is your way to milk people's wallet
Only 2 people donated in the final month of the server, those players will get the same donation on the new server. No server lasts forever and towards the end only 5 people played. People requested a new server. Also people are not donating for a service or goods, but merely towards the upkeep of the server, it is not rational to expect a server to stay online when no1 plays it. Anyways =

Server layout so far :
Starterkit (on login)

1x starter area (name TBD)
Advanced Starter Set (from starter area) (Multi class)

3x low level area - (names TBD)
1 Low Level Set (Multi class)

3x mid level area (names TBD)
Hades Steel Set (Warrior) - Level 55
Hades Arcane Set (Wizard) Level 55
Hades Necro Set (Taoist) - Level 55

6x high level area (names TBD)
Vashri Steel Set (Warrior) - Level 65
Vashri Arcane Set (Wizard) - Level 65
Vashri Necro Set (Taoist) - Level 65
Jengosa Steel Set (Warrior) - Level 72
Jengosa Arcane Set (Wizard) - Level 72
Jengosa Necro Set (Taoist) - Level 72
Malefic Steel Set (Warrior) - Level 80
Malefic Arcane Set (Wizard) Level 80
Malefic Necro Set (Taoist) - Level 80

*bosses on 90min respawn, Each boss only drops ONE type of thing, for example BoarKing ONLY drops rings, WoomaTaurus ONLY drops bracelets etc etc. Different tiers of items, with different rarity's

Lifesteal will probably NOT be ingame - this is due to making warriors completely OP and unkillable in maps

ZumaRelic will be a RARE-ish drop - to avoid constant fake wars

Experience in the zones will NOT be different, so all 3 mid level areas will be the same xp , the same principle applies to the high level zones- this is to stop people just jumping to the highest exp area and ignoring the other caves

Worldwide 'rare' drops, that can drop from any mob/sub/boss , from high level areas only (to avoid noobs just botting **** zones)

Shield Of Kelsar
Shield Of Shattarah
Shield Of Blitzkrieg
Lucky Strikes (Necklace)
Experience Emblem
Emblem Of The Fanatical God
Shoes Of The Dark Crusader
Shoes Of Imperial Light

Adjustment of spells (Each class gets a mass hitting spell early)
Adjustment of base stats
Adjustment of gameshop buffs (currently set to old server rates)
Adjustment of taoist pets (3 different pets at various levels)
Adjustment of companion stats (Up to level 25)

• Haha
Reactions: Amrod

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Why not just fix lifesteal make it a passive spell 5/10/15% proc chance when attacking to buff warrior with 10% lifesteal for 10 seconds on a 30 second cooldown job done it can be purified, it isn't on all the time but gives them a chance to heal more.

The magic shield from Mir4 and MirM are actually balanced, MirM taoists pet scales based off a new stat but you coul make it scale based off DC of the taoist and give the pet actual skills at lvl1/2/3 with cooldowns.

Don't just re-release the same stuff man thats boring try creating new stuff to test for classes. MirM/Mir4 Proved other effects can make modern spells and Bon proved you can imploment it in mir2 and be successful so why not make a better product and build a reputation for delivering a decent server as it will draw people in to play it.

• Haha
Reactions: Amrod and zedina

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
View attachment 30424
this screen say ALL ! its you JESUS :D

I'll grab the cross you get the nails and hammer because Eternalpain doesn't have a leg to stand on. :ROFLMAO:

FYI no issue with you releasing a server EP but at least put some work in this time around don't just rehash the same stuff you already done otherwise your current account may end up going the same way as your first one on LOMCN.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I'll grab the cross you get the nails and hammer because Eternalpain doesn't have a leg to stand on. :ROFLMAO:

FYI no issue with you releasing a server EP but at least put some work in this time around don't just rehash the same stuff you already done otherwise your current account may end up going the same way as your first one on LOMCN.
Does it even matter?

Med/High Rates seems to take the stage as they are quick fun for 1-2 months.
If the community (players) wants it, doesn't matter who puts it online. Even if its Skibadee/Jesus whos a toxic little troll.

Reactions: Amrod

eternalpain

Banned
Banned
Apr 5, 2014
Does it even matter?

Med/High Rates seems to take the stage as they are quick fun for 1-2 months.
If the community (players) wants it, doesn't matter who puts it online. Even if its Skibadee/Jesus whos a toxic little troll.

Zedina....the voice of reason and sanity. HR servers have a cycle , the last server was online for 3months which in highrate terms is actually pretty solid, its never my intention to make a new server but when i'm bugged on a daily basis by lots of players i do it

Its Mir, no need to reinvent the wheel and bolt on 29821376237826 mobile game features just to make something seem 'new'. Are you aware of the work and hours that go into 'rehashing' as you put it? The fact you say no work goes in shows that you have either never played my last server, or just being a bit of a troll for sake of being a troll.

Ps , I bought this discord from so called Jesus/Skibadee around 9months ago for 50£ due to the discord having a huge amount of members :)

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I hate the excuse High Rates don't last as long.

They only don't last as long as the GMs dont put enough future content in to drip feed it in as and when it's needed.
Even people expect the "Elite" versions of standard caves in high rates but GMs dont even bother with that.

High rate serversdon't last as long as the GMs seem to be lazier in their approach to server development.

eternalpain

Banned
Banned
Apr 5, 2014
I hate the excuse High Rates don't last as long.

They only don't last as long as the GMs dont put enough future content in to drip feed it in as and when it's needed.
Even people expect the "Elite" versions of standard caves in high rates but GMs dont even bother with that.

High rate serversdon't last as long as the GMs seem to be lazier in their approach to server development.
How many highrates have you done ?
How many highrates have you played?
The playerbase are extremely fickle in the time they will play a highrate , or are you in the ''5 players online'' is fine camp and continue updating for little to no reward (in terms of playerbase growth) ?
Players gravitate towards new servers, and players enjoy the beginning of servers more than the end - if that makes sense
I just counted 28 significant updates for the last server , if you take into account thats over 3 months i'd say that its nothing to do with me being 'lazy' , infact the complete opposite wouldn't you say ?

My last server was updated more or less every other day, and drip fed content (lots of content i'd like to add) and still the playerbase dwindles down to a point of almost nothingness

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
How many highrates have you done ?
How many highrates have you played?
The playerbase are extremely fickle in the time they will play a highrate , or are you in the ''5 players online'' is fine camp and continue updating for little to no reward (in terms of playerbase growth) ?
Players gravitate towards new servers, and players enjoy the beginning of servers more than the end - if that makes sense
I just counted 28 significant updates for the last server , if you take into account thats over 3 months i'd say that its nothing to do with me being 'lazy' , infact the complete opposite wouldn't you say ?

My last server was updated more or less every other day, and drip fed content (lots of content i'd like to add) and still the playerbase dwindles down to a point of almost nothingness

Below is something I posted in December last year…
You can have a high rate last a long time if it actually has content.

Crystal takes levels upto 65535, add that with a rebirth system and you could have years and years of content.

Always wanted to launch a high rate server but I would like to have all the conent there in advance. Events all pre made for x amount of years ahead.

Would allow you to focus your time on bugs you missed and potentially to lay back alittle.

Edit:
Ignore the crystal part as obviously this doesn’t work with the thread being in the Mir 3 section but I think the same rule applies overall.

Last edited: