Phoenix XE [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Good server from CV, played it for a while never really got to the top levels but it was fun when i did play it...deserves a bigger usercount with the work that goes into it.

Reactions: CheekyVimto

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Season 1 Starting 1st September 2021. See the Server Advertisement Forum for the latest Patch Notes.

Season 1 will include a new leaderboard for all new characters, all existing characters will become 'Season 0' characters and will retain their own separate leaderboard and can continue as normal - unaffected, no wipes, no resets. Additionally, there will also be an 'All Seasons' leaderboard for the ultimate competition.

This should act as an incentive for any players wanting to start from fresh with other Season 1 Players and not have that 100+ level divide to climb from day 1.

Hope to see you there :)

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
cool server but summoner is a bit of a gimmick class? Has no weapons/armours, very little skills. Is it just a testing class or one thats actually viable ?

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
cool server but summoner is a bit of a gimmick class? Has no weapons/armours, very little skills. Is it just a testing class or one thats actually viable ?
The summoner will be 1 of 2 new viable classes. We actually patched in the missing summoner only items last night, and work continues on the class with new skills and tweaks based on player feedback coming this week. :)

Reactions: splinta47

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
any chance of a item reset? there is very little use of comms anymore.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
We'll address that with a season item filter rather than a wipe, remember non-seasonal characters can use any item without restriction.

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
yes its down you can look at server status list but its refreshing time is 15 min i belive

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
yeah that really doesnt do it though, all your doing is offering a filter the comms will still be almost useless. There is just zero point in grinding on xtreme anymore because almost every item is available on comms for cheap prices and on top of that if your lucky you have got resident players who are such and such a level giving new players items and gold...while as helpful that is it doesnt really give anyone an incentive to play....like what can a player do now everything is available with zero effort? the grind and reward aspect has now gone at least for me...there has to be something else to attract players to play and i just dont see anything but of course feel free to correct me if im wrong.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Added missing patch notes to the server advertisement thread, please check there for information on all the features.

SolidDrone

LOMCN n00bie
May 8, 2016
Hi guys, for some reason I can't type in discord chats and I can't message any one privately either. @CheekyVimto could you private message me please there are a couple of things I'd like to talk to you about.
Thanks

RossyBoy