Play to win servers instead of Pay to win.

Join Discord

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
It's still fun to play don't get me wrong when the usual people are in town or at a boss fighting, but as soon as one whale turns up everybody has to go into safezone or TT because of how crazy people can go with kit/runes/paragons etc.

It must be pretty boring for them as well because even if there's a group of 5-6 really good players they still can't compete against one of them due to the damage and damage reduction difference being so huge.

The main reason I have been put off recently is by the items having to be first found or brought from someone, then rolled to 3 slot (if you are really hardcore then 3 slot with additional stats)

Then buying/finding the XL or Holy shards, afterwards comes the quality orbing, and finally you get the enhancement stage (up to 15)

After doing all this there's a new set that comes out which then the cycle starts again and trying to get gold back from the item you made is poor as nobody wants to give anything for them.
How much is a roll? Is it the same price as Apoc? Its a proper money spinner.. it's why Ben went crypto, as his server would've ended up same as Apoc with every payment recalled after 3 months..

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
How much is a roll? Is it the same price as Apoc? Its a proper money spinner.. it's why Ben went crypto, as his server would've ended up same as Apoc with every payment recalled after 3 months..
It varies, I've spent 30m last night trying to get 3 slots on a stone. (300k a roll)

I've done weps and armours that are over 1m per roll.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
No, how much in pounds and pence..as that system was not invented for the good off mir, and longevity on servers. It was put in to milk as much cash as an owner could. Delighted apoc got screwed, as its proper predatory way to make cash.. Ben was shrewd enough though to use it and make all transactions done via crypto..

Reactions: Lose and Omnibus

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
No, how much in pounds and pence..as that system was not invented for the good off mir, and longevity on servers. It was put in to milk as much cash as an owner could. Delighted apoc got screwed, as its proper predatory way to make cash.. Ben was shrewd enough though to use it and make all transactions done via crypto..
You know that people love money more than anything else in the World.