Play to win servers instead of Pay to win.

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oilers = arabs?

sorry im not down with all the new lingo these days...
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
If your server has exp pots in game shop then it’s p2w, which sanj and lightbringer both had + other items.

There is no way to stop it because of private deals, even if your made all items untradable then where’s the economy etc

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
is calling an arab an arab rascist?...

im not into all this snowflake bullshit genderidentity, pussy footing to avoid offending people...

Steve Hughes -

• Haha
Reactions: Netskee

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Are we gonna discuss about oilers guild into this thread? :D sounds like when arabs exist in any lom server means it's p2w.

Reactions: Muhamad

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ahh no i incorrectly assumed that oilers was some new term for them.... it would be pretty genius if it was though right?

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Sounds like the issue is the server’s game shop instead of the people that play it.
Have you looked at gs? Most of it is for normal ingame gold.

It is private deals, then people moaning top guild has the best stuff when it’s them selling it to them lol doesn’t make sense.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
This community needs to learn the difference between P2W player to player and P2W game. None of you are going to stop playing to player transactions, be honest about it and stop wasting your energy on this. What you can do is create servers that have little P2W elements. And yes this has all come on the back of Ben getting too greedy and seeing his UC decapitated by half in the matter of four days. And there has been some non P2W servers, Elite and Banshee to name a few. But if we're being honest, they aren't as fun as Ben and Gena's - not trying to be insulting, it's just true. The content for whatever reason is better on they're servers.
Post automatically merged:

And Sanj is literally charging people to play a beta, so yeah this is where we are at.

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
@Jev server is free to play, based on official or close to, and has no oil

I would never pay for a beta either, maybe a VIP sub or even just a monthly £5 payment to play. Not for a beta tho that is crazy

• Love
Reactions: Jev

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
:LOL: P2W threads always guarantee drama... I better hide before I'm banned again.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
That's even worst you *******, you're charging people 3 quid to find bugs on YOUR server. I'm literally in your discord, they donate on patron and it links their discord. Like honestly so greedy, they're doing YOU a favor finding bugs - something by the way companies may testers for you, but you got them paying you lmfao.

And no offence Sanj, your server looks amazing. But you're a **** eating GM, Any GM that recalls someone and @kill them numerous times because they pk'd your family member is a little wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: Helloyou

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I’ve edited both comments above, please refrain from the name calling. Infractions to follow if it continues

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
That's even worst you *******, you're charging people 3 quid to find bugs on YOUR server. I'm literally in your discord, they donate on patron and it links their discord. Like honestly so greedy, they're doing YOU a favor finding bugs - something by the way companies may testers for you, but you got them paying you lmfao.

And no offence Sanj, your server looks amazing. But you're a **** eating GM, Any GM that recalls someone and @kill them numerous times because they pk'd your family member is a little wet wipe.

Alot of companies/games do this nowadays - they call is "Early Access" - not sure there's anything greedy about it lol

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
The games you're referring to that gives early access, is usually a couple days before release and your progress carries over. Can you find me any game that charges to play it's beta? There's plenty wrong with it

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

im not charging people ANYTHING lol

people are supporting my work by donating £3 a month. and as thanks they can play on a test server

they can cancel at anytime they have not been forced... how is that greddy you small minded gimboid (thats okay right?)

and i cant beleive someones still salty about somethign that happened nearly 3 years ago.... damn, youre one of those creepers in discords that reports back false information and hides behind new accounts
1678725817495.png
:)

The games you're referring to that gives early access, is usually a couple days before release and your progress carries over. Can you find me any game that charges to play it's beta? There's plenty wrong with it
i can name over 100 early access titles on steam that never get released and still are in early access

i payed for 7daystodie... that early acccess lasted years..

EDIT: you clearly dont know what early access is do you >.<

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Sanj you don't know what early access is tbh, your progress will carry over if the game goes live. You old bitter man. And stop trying to mask it, you can't play the test server without donating - that is literally charging to play it. Nobody is surprised, it's a paradox because your files are great you're just bad at managing and running anything. No real world experience and it shows mate.