Playing your server.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Do you think its ok for the owner of a server to play it ?

Would it make you think he was corrupt, if he got good kit,lvl ?

Would it put you off playing the server ?

3 questions yes or no.

Thanks.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
1. no
2. yes
3. yes

at the end of the day, you know the drop files, the exp, everything.

/not gotrex

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I think if i make a server i have more right than anyone to play it, anyone who says otherwise is a cúnt.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

3 questions yes or no.

Thanks.

If you do play your own server you should always play under a secret name, because whether or not you did get good items and levels on your own, people are always going to think you made them yourself just to get ahead.

An tbh i don't think i've ever seen a GM recently that hasn't been tempted by their GM powers, all the professionals never release their servers lol, mostly kids which is prob the reason why

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I think its ok yes but look at the people who run servers these days. It will only be a matter of time before they give into temptation and make themselves a little item here and there thinking nobody will notice it, this usually has a snowball effect and people start to pick up on it, an example of this is EvilMir (Jayz)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
what does it matter if they make a few items here and there? aslong as they dont go around pking people, giving out the items, or help out in groups i cant see how it will effect any other player.

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania

3 questions yes or no.

Thanks.

1.no
2.yes
3.yes

you played ur ex server as woodie.. and everyday you had new set items. i dont see the point playing ur own server and make items for you.. if you play, play fair.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
play it just dont give ur self items be fair a few gd things are its easy to catch ppl cheating dont listen to half of these mupits and Scorpian how can u say any thing what was last up date u did on P69 lmao.

get server to be able to stand by its self for a month or 2 tho befor u log in as a norm charr and start playing or u will never do any thing to it lmao

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
play it just dont give ur self items be fair a few gd things are its easy to catch ppl cheating dont listen to half of these mupits and Scorpian how can u say any thing what was last up date u did on P69 lmao.

get server to be able to stand by its self for a month or 2 tho befor u log in as a norm charr and start playing or u will never do any thing to it lmao

Your obviously a very clever person. Its a shame you don't know anything about Project69. Keep personal attacks out of other peoples serious threads.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
if u dont play it yourself for a bit how can u know what changes to make?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Your obviously a very clever person. Its a shame you don't know anything about Project69. Keep personal attacks out of other peoples serious threads.

cuz i dont play that **** and no was not an attack on u tbh was stating a fact u have done for ages so u must play it alot lmao

cart on son

on topic like Kazababy said how do u know what needs doing cuz all players ever seem to do is moan about things and never give u an idea what they would like u to do

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
SirSimpson you really are a twat aren't you. Every post I see you make just makes me dislike you more.

cart on son

On-topic...you can do all of that on a GM char, surely? Infact I know first hand you can lol. GM commands are there for a reason, if you use them properly then you have no need to make a normal char, unless ofcourse you want to.

Tbh if I had a server I'd probably want to play to, I just don't think it's a good idea.

/not gotrex

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Your a muppet, wasnt it only like last month, Scorp revamped P69 and reset the start level to 54? Also whats with 1), taking Myths (KnightRiders) signiture which he made, and if you look close it has MYTH written on it at angles, you cannot see all of it, but parts of lettering :) . and 2) being a sad looser asking for respect, when all you do is make yourself look like a fool asking for it. (Sad thingy is people give you it LOL)

on Topic

Theres nothing wrong with playing the server, just your get behind on updates etc... all well and good saying your update, but 50% of time servers never do! :)