Police Interceptors

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Saw this on the news, he deserves more then a 3 year driving ban. Should never be allowed to drive again imo.

Police interceptors is great. Spent a year watching it every night after dinner before I’d go to sleep.

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Saw this on the news, he deserves more then a 3 year driving ban. Should never be allowed to drive again imo.

Police interceptors is great. Spent a year watching it every night after dinner before I’d go to sleep.
The problem is that there are not enough police on the roads to get these horrors off the road.

It's a great show :)

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
I was entertained by Police Interceptors most nights.

This idiot should have been on there for sure as he's a bad driver but it bears relevance, even though it isnt police.

Imo he's not in the wrong, he may have had an emergency himself, also yea so what if he blocked the ambulance?? What if he had something urgent to do and needed to get there quick... the punishments they gave him were actually really harsh and he didnt deserve it at all in my opinion.

#Justice4AlbertButler

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Imo he's not in the wrong, he may have had an emergency himself, also yea so what if he blocked the ambulance?? What if he had something urgent to do and needed to get there quick... the punishments they gave him were actually really harsh and he didnt deserve it at all in my opinion.

#Justice4AlbertButler
mate **** off and watch the video, its clear he was purposely blocking the ambulance, noone breaks in the middle of the road, swerves into the middle of the road unless theyre blocking or trying to break check the vehicle behind.

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
mate **** off and watch the video, its clear he was purposely blocking the ambulance, noone breaks in the middle of the road, swerves into the middle of the road unless theyre blocking or trying to break check the vehicle behind.
What if it was his ex who was driving the ambulance car and he wanted to piss her off, wouldn't that make it fair?

#Justice4AlbertButler

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
No insurance, no license, no MOT.

Police Interceptors get all these guys on their radar.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK

#Justice4AlbertButler
Every post you make on here just solidifys the fact that you are an utter braindead moron.

Reactions: blazee

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Every post you make on here just solidifys the fact that you are an utter braindead moron.
At least I'm not as autistic as your dad mate :ROFLMAO:
I was a frequent customer however recently they banned me from their site, I don't know why.
Are you actually a moron?
Nope, not dumb either.
However I love spending time on LOMCN aka the community of snow flakes who are addicted to a dead 20 year old 2d game.

If anyone who plays still plays mir 2, then my advice for you would be, grow the fck up, get a life and play a better game.
Personally I would recommend Genshin Impact. Genshin Impact is the best game in the world. Anyone who talks bad about Genshin is braindead.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
At least I'm not as autistic as your dad mate :ROFLMAO:

I was a frequent customer however recently they banned me from their site, I don't know why.

Nope, not dumb either.
However I love spending time on LOMCN aka the community of snow flakes who are addicted to a dead 20 year old 2d game.

If anyone who plays still plays mir 2, then my advice for you would be, grow the fck up, get a life and play a better game.
Personally I would recommend Genshin Impact. Genshin Impact is the best game in the world. Anyone who talks bad about Genshin is braindead.
I wished Shrugs was still posting because you crack me up.

Ever since he stopped playing Mir, he would join forums and start slating Mir. Been some years though since he did that.

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Love these kind of programs.

Was watching one similar, when I saw someone I used to work with on there. Caught for drink driving. She was pissed as a fart, flipped her car onto it's roof (No other vehicle or person involved).

What made it better, is I now work for a new company with about 11 others from our previous place. WhatsApp group was going mad as everyone else tuned in to see it.

Reactions: Omnibus

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

And yet you’re still here 😂