POLL: Most anticipated Mir 2 Server 2020?

Most anticipated Mir 2 Server 2020?

• Total voters

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Sanj's server, long time follower of him (I am like a really creepy groupie!)

so I selected Remedi, been waiting for that server to come out for a long time, can't wait to see its final form.

• Love
Reactions: Belle and Sanjian

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Gotta be EuroReborn from the content shown right now, few bits i like in Valk V2 but not much has been shown.

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017
i would vote for Artificial,
The other servers are also beautiful and everyone has made something different from the other, but I would choose Artificial :giggle: .

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I mean...it's a pretty small list when you think about it lol.

The only ones making any waves at the moment is OldSkool, MirWorld and EuroReborn considering the amount of work thats gone into them. MirWorld and EuroReborn primarily because of the Archer which we haven't seen since Chronicles. Although in terms of attention, EuroReborn i've seen more of, MirWorld I honestly only must noticed when it was mentioned (Hint hint, advertise better).

The rest are re-makes or returning rip offs, and as much as Wittin is trying....no one is going to play Artificial with it's hardcore old leveling grind, no one has the time lol....fk knows what EE No168 is? Don't even see it advertised.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Edens Elite V168, its alongside Remedi v206.

But all joking aside, EuroReborn's content has always looked good, because time is spent on making sure everything is finely tuned.

Also how dare you say TPRv2 hasn't got attention, it has archers assassins and monks in!.......

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Edens Elite V168, its alongside Remedi v206.

But all joking aside, EuroReborn's content has always looked good, because time is spent on making sure everything is finely tuned.

Also how dare you say TPRv2 hasn't got attention, it has archers assassins and monks in!.......

Oh well...Edens Elite and TPR are classified under the remakes and returning rip offs :p Nothing ever changes with them, just return after a quiet period in hopes people have forgot them. Remedi is the plain and simple rip off one.#

Should just take them all off the list to minimise the attention they get, not worth mentioning them.