POLL: Most anticipated Mir 2 Server 2020?

Most anticipated Mir 2 Server 2020?

• Total voters

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Thank you, did it had anything such as a mark to show its a different empowered monster or it was simply by stats?

Name color perhaps ?
It was coloured, you had a really light blue at lvl 1, and lvl 7 dark blue lvl 7.
Post automatically merged:

And they all had different chances to spawn... rng included.

Reactions: zedina

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Loads of server have had it, some have had other concepts too like on Archon's you'd have the Blue Aura for Super, then Red Aura for Elite, remember Scorp having to Reboot for some Super/Elite bosses that was impossible to kill lol, pretty sure Bon had a variance of mobs on 5h that went all the way to Red which was like super elite verison of mob with really good exp.

Marble just had it the cleanest imo, It was like a buzz to get a level 7 mob in PB / Red cave such a fat bulk of exp and chance of a really good drop can't remember getting that sorta feel from any other server concept of this.

Originally it was just 1-7 changing colours for the leveled mobs but im sure somebody complained to Jamie about being colour blind or something so implemented text into it " Level 7 WingedOma " But it still kept the colour's in too i think.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
the 200% increase in speed on lvl 7's and literally double-triple damage was thrilling, you wanted this mob so bad for drops but had to respect this mob so much including clearing whatever area you're in to properly manage it.

The most thrilling for me was a lvl 7 fox warrior, It's thrust attack would do more than half the HP of a Warrior and I was a Wizard with a Holy MC stone panicking about its life. When I found it I had to drag it away from all sorts of random frogs and that took me 10-15 minutes and I was desperately asking for help to bring it down before one of the other top guilds got to it xD

Reactions: Hercules

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Literally a super mini boss lol, the drops and the exp was amazing,

It USED to global shout for every mob, then Jamie changed it to BOSSES only, and lvl 7 only shouted if u was in the SAME map as the mob

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I have no idea how far along u 3 are but rumour has it Bon said feb? Maybe u guys can work it so OldSkool releases feb then Valk releases may/June and sanj releases sept and il happily release between Xmas and new year.

Just a suggestion peeps no trying to apply pressure

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Valk and Herc should need more time, you two need feedback and testing tbh as both of you are being adventerous with the Mir formula and the others aren't.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Valk and Herc should need more time, you two need feedback and testing tbh as both of you are being adventerous with the Mir formula and the others aren't.

Much nearer the time in the summer il be rolling out a testing phase for PvP balance feedback, initially starting with just 10 ppl ... 2 of each class.

It will be a spawn into my battlegrounds map (battle square) as I am not having a beta for the story content for anyone to gain advantages and insight.

I’d rather everyone start together as there’s moments in the story much compared to FF7 that has opportunities to go certain ways and receive secret (chest) like bits ... nothing game breaking just bits like on FF7 u find a chest with a mega elixir in it.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Becoming more of a 2 horse race at the moment and it’s really interesting to see that they are worlds apart in terms of what the 2 servers offer.

It seems we have a great divide. And it’s equally close.

“The 5 that voted for a Remedi special must be particularly happy right now with Adventure living upto it’s avoid name”

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Becoming more of a 2 horse race at the moment and it’s really interesting to see that they are worlds apart in terms of what the 2 servers offer.

It seems we have a great divide. And it’s equally close.

“The 5 that voted for a Remedi special must be particularly happy right now with Adventure living upto it’s avoid name”

I don't think any of them would play Remedi's server.