POLL: Most anticipated Mir 2 Server 2020?

Most anticipated Mir 2 Server 2020?

• Total voters

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
It's not a bad thing to have a divide. Just means that there is something for everyone. You are not necessarily splitting the user count because chances are those players wouldnt play that server anyway if its not what they feel in fun to them.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Artificial (y) Currently playing their beta and I'll be honest, I really didn't expect much of it... as with most servers nowadays. I must say however I'm impressed, these guys really have put a lot of time and effort into these files and the attempt to recreate that 'official' feel. Their client feels really smooth too in comparison to most other servers I've played or tried and I can honestly say I have barely felt any sort of lag.

Most importantly, they listen to their community, engage and take on board negative and constructive feedback. I'm told that they've spent around 2 years so far developing these files and the server as they do not want to release a half arsed server, to me that says a lot for a team.

• Love
Reactions: Chriz and Wittin

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Artificial (y) Currently playing their beta and I'll be honest, I really didn't expect much of it... as with most servers nowadays. I must say however I'm impressed, these guys really have put a lot of time and effort into these files and the attempt to recreate that 'official' feel. Their client feels really smooth too in comparison to most other servers I've played or tried and I can honestly say I have barely felt any sort of lag.

Most importantly, they listen to their community, engage and take on board negative and constructive feedback. I'm told that they've spent around 2 years so far developing these files and the server as they do not want to release a half arsed server, to me that says a lot for a team.

Not played it but I can't play super low rates, just don't have the time so would get left faaar behind.
Seems like a good server / team though.

TPR was a few years in the making, as was Apoc.
It takes years, as no one is actually just doing it as a full time job in all honesty ^.^

I still want to give them kudos as it is getting a good reception :)

Reactions: Chriz

Slipmatt

Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Not played it but I can't play super low rates, just don't have the time so would get left faaar behind.
Seems like a good server / team though.

TPR was a few years in the making, as was Apoc.
It takes years, as no one is actually just doing it as a full time job in all honesty ^.^

I still want to give them kudos as it is getting a good reception :)
Yeah, I mean it wont be for everyone because a lot of people are not willing to put in the time or resource, and honestly I see why, especially after playing multiple servers over multiple years its repetitive. Personally I dont have a lot of time either due to having a 6month old baby but its something that I can sit and chill here and there when I have a few hours and has a 'familiar' feel so to speak.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah, I mean it wont be for everyone because a lot of people are not willing to put in the time or resource, and honestly I see why, especially after playing multiple servers over multiple years its repetitive. Personally I dont have a lot of time either due to having a 6month old baby but its something that I can sit and chill here and there when I have a few hours and has a 'familiar' feel so to speak.
Congrats!
And yeah, I think that's my main issue, most people who still play mir, dont have the time to put into it when they did 'back then'.
I don't want to grind for a week to get heavy armour, to just get pounded by the no lifers who are 40+ B)

Granted its the same throughout most of the servers, hence why i dont play them B)

Still though, Arti looks good!

Reactions: Slipmatt

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Congrats!
And yeah, I think that's my main issue, most people who still play mir, dont have the time to put into it when they did 'back then'.
I don't want to grind for a week to get heavy armour, to just get pounded by the no lifers who are 40+ B)

Granted its the same throughout most of the servers, hence why i dont play them B)

You can play MirWorld when it’s out bud. I will need a hunting partner 😝

• Love
Reactions: LightBringer

Slipmatt

Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Congrats!

I agree I think it's a big issue for most, I think most people just play in a more relaxed and laid back way now as its harder to motivate to grind like people once did tbh.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Caps put ppl off, unlimited levelling puts people off, you literally cant please everyone =/
Some ppl like the grind + freedom of not seeing people in hours...other people quit because of it.

The best server would prob have muted GM's with 0 player interaction ...be hard to troll through all that shite & not reply though
Post automatically merged:

I agree I think it's a big issue for most, I think most people just play in a more relaxed and laid back way now as its harder to motivate to grind like people once did tbh.
N idk, i do more lvling these days than i did on euro! ><

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Caps put ppl off, unlimited levelling puts people off, you literally cant please everyone =/
Some ppl like the grind + freedom of not seeing people in hours...other people quit because of it.

The best server would prob have muted GM's with 0 player interaction ...be hard to troll through all that shite & not reply though
Post automatically merged:

N idk, i do more lvling these days than i did on euro! ><
Always said in the past, the owners just make a server that they want, and who ever it attracts, it attracts.
If you try to make a server for everyone, it'll end up appealing to no one B)