Post Your Screenshots!

Xplot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2012
Here is a screen of a beginning. Truly, it is difficult to adapt from Dota to LOL. Here nobody plays Dota?
7-0.jpg

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I dont rate her at all lol, i would never buy her =p

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

btw

***Has just joined the Pentakill club ... yeehaaa

I was just 3 seconds out of my first Penta Kill with Fiora, Damn it lol.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
What exactly do you do to get banned so often, for so long? I guess I should try get a game in with you in future to find out.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Jesus christ Tai.

****ing Keyboard warrior to the extreme. I've still not been banned, I'm SURE I've been reported a lot though, how the **** have you had 2 repeat bans lol.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Jesus christ Tai.

****ing Keyboard warrior to the extreme. I've still not been banned, I'm SURE I've been reported a lot though, how the **** have you had 2 repeat bans lol.

3* bans

I swear on my life I get matched with the most idiotic people, and more often than not end up in a flame war. I also left 2 games yesterday (which I never do) because I couldn't mentally take it anymore. Like, one guy was just charging in and getting owned time after time and then said "what? i'm drunk shut up", the rest of the team didn't bat an eyelid and refused to surrender (thus also making them morons) so I just thought to myself, I can't justify wasting my life like this.

Judge me as you will!

Soul, I want to play with you just cos you're from Suffolk <3

Last edited:

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
2weeks now that is a bad ban tbh i got a smurf incase i do, i fully understand ur angry side when it come to lol cos i have tht too often start arguing much to my detriment and ive even shouted at my flat mate so many times for making mistake i dunno how he puts up with me.

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Yeah I don't blame you bud, I'm exactly the same but thankfully I only ever group-play, so I only have to deal with one random at most.

SUFFOLK! Where about's are you?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah I don't blame you bud, I'm exactly the same but thankfully I only ever group-play, so I only have to deal with one random at most.

SUFFOLK! Where about's are you?

Invite me to your team games! Ipswich

and yes I have a second account now, Tai Reno but only lvl 12

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Invite me to your team games! Ipswich

and yes I have a second account now, Tai Reno but only lvl 12
There's no way you've lived that close to me all these years... the amount of time I spend in Ipswich, I live in Felixstowe!

Yeah I've not been playing much lately but when there's team games next and you're on I'll be sure to let you know bud.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Don't do solo/duo que, it's a nightmare. Utter nightmare. 3 people onwards is what you want to play LoL with. Obviously nothing beats 5v5 games, they're just fun as hell :P

If you're good and you know you're good at a certain role, we could always do with more people online for our Carebears clan. We have like 8 members but having people online 24/7 would be great.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This guy is fun :O

1WKFO.jpg

I wanted to do a vid of this game because it was pure awesome but turns out i didn't have the recorder running :(

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Damage on Kassadin when you have blue buff and stack his ult is ****ing immense, scored a quadra kill with it at 6 stacks with his E someone stole the other one :(