Post Your Screenshots!

smoochy boys on tour

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
I enjoy a good easy game every now and then :P

asheu.png

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Damage on Kassadin when you have blue buff and stack his ult is ****ing immense, scored a quadra kill with it at 6 stacks with his E someone stole the other one :(

Kassadin gets banned ALOT in ranked :P so dont worry.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
How do you record your league of legends games?

Been getting some nice quads lately would be nice to have them recorded :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Download LoL Recorder, it runs in the background and records all your games. Then get licensed version of fraps and sony vegas pro 10.

Then open up the file you want in LoL Recorder, click Record (F9) on fraps then fast forward to where you want to go. (DO NOT fast forward, then record, for some reason it just refuses to record if you do this) Once you're at your part you want, go back to normal speed on LoL Recorder, record it, end recording then open up the files in Sony Vegas Pro 10.

Match them up in correct order (just drag them) do whatever editing you want to do to make it look nicer, then Render it in the best quality your computer can handle, and upload it to youtube.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Download LoL Recorder, it runs in the background and records all your games. Then get licensed version of fraps and sony vegas pro 10.

Then open up the file you want in LoL Recorder, click Record (F9) on fraps then fast forward to where you want to go. (DO NOT fast forward, then record, for some reason it just refuses to record if you do this) Once you're at your part you want, go back to normal speed on LoL Recorder, record it, end recording then open up the files in Sony Vegas Pro 10.

Match them up in correct order (just drag them) do whatever editing you want to do to make it look nicer, then Render it in the best quality your computer can handle, and upload it to youtube.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

XSqZ1.jpg

Shame about the 9 deaths :/

Edit:

Kori can u link me to the lol recorder, cant seem to find a link.

Last edited:

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I enjoy a good easy game every now and then :P

asheu.png

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Kassadin gets banned ALOT in ranked :P so dont worry.

Playing with people your own level for once :P

LOL.jpg

Thought I'd try Skarner out seeing as I've been assigned to jungler and he's free.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Just an average couple of games for me (consecutively)

Ashe fed Vayne and then left
KPf8B.jpg

Premade Garen & Xin, both with 1100+ wins, fed like no tomorrow
kLK2L.jpg

Nocturne decided to leave the game for 10mins just as we were winning like 5/2 so he could get some tea, in which time he lost both turrets on his solotop lane.

uixQA.jpg

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Elo Hell, you're in it.

Nah, just unlucky games. Sometimes the leavers/idiots are in your team, sometimes they're on enemy team.

This game is 80% luck.

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
LOL at leaving for a tea wat a douche, and yer this game is stupidly abut the luck of the team u get "hard to do the carryings when u get absolute trolls on ur team"
I've found that the people with 1k win of near tht always tend to be bad i dunno what it is, starting to think they are trolling or just buying there accounts :(

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
A few of my friends have started playing, so carrying them is unbelievably hard at this stage. I was 19/0 on Anivia around 25-30mins in, we should have won by then but cause the enemies were quite fed themselves we ended up losing :( so many games lost due to people just not being tactical which the game is all about.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Knew it was too good to be true! Not being matched with idiots for a whole 6 games

seXlN.jpg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Don't be jel be reem

bnPuU.jpg

it was actually 5 deaths but blitz pulled me in to their base in the final second

---------- Post added 29-06-2012 at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 28-06-2012 at 06:07 PM ----------

almost forgot about the bear!

LaHfB.jpg

I'm just showing off now