Other Primordial Mir2 Avast can't play since today

shinsutso

LOMCN Member
Nov 1, 2019
Primordial Mir2 Avast found maybe dangerous file now it's getting examination, already 10 minutes..
I set 10 times on trust still they need to check

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Primordial Mir2 Avast found maybe dangerous file now it's getting examination, already 10 minutes..

I have ran various client tests against TPR through avast and not replicated the issue at all.
I have also ran it against various other AV and again no issue.

Do the following>
Add in exceptions for the folder client within your AVAST if it's flagging.

I would also recommend changing from Avast as its not a great AV.

Also i have no idea what you are ranting on to me about in PMs; this specific line confused me with reference to my own forum name xD
"You use it in some kind of evil like the illuminates or in a good way like the god believers? "

I am not sure if you are trolling me, but if you can screenshot the error if its persisting as I may be able to decipher why it has been marked as a virus on your machine.

Upvote 0

shinsutso

LOMCN Member
Nov 1, 2019
I can play now, for some reason that happens, as I remember, all servers I played got once a checking of avast.This time it took about 8 hours that they checked it but it was early in the morning. After they checked it, always in all they said okay. why do you think avast is no good antivir? In my opinion it's not bad. You have other suggestion?

Upvote 0

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Lol @ this thread. Can just imagine Zedina sat in a corner crying right now. "When they made a post about my server I got banned, when I made a post about TPR I got told fk off"

Guess you didn't think to take a screenshot?

Upvote 0

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
ESET AV tends to be quite a good one.
It's all personal preference, but either way, if you get it where it's showing as a virus, please screenshot it for me in future so I can actually see if I can replicate the results (and also resolve it!)

thanks! :)

Reactions: shinsutso
Upvote 0