Principiante: ayuda!

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Español:

Hola buenos días,
soy principiante en esta página pero no principiante en los juegos mir/lol de toda la vida, ya que he jugado a muchos durante muchos años.
Quisiera pedir ayuda para ver si me podrías ayudar a ver donde puedo encontrar por esta página tutoriales/guias para empezar a abrir un servidor desde 0, desde el principio. Se manejar ordenadores y moverme por los problemas que dan este tipo de creaciones lo se porque también llegue a testear uno propio mio con un amigo. Solo quiero ayuda, a ver si alguien me podria decir que tema tengo que leer y que programas son los iniciales, como abrirlos el orden, como hacer o crear algo en la SQL me parece para que luego pueda estar activo en el servidor, bueno todo lo que conlleva crear un servidor.

Inglés:

Hello good day,
I am a beginner on this page but not a beginner in the games mir / lol of a lifetime, as I have played many for many years.
I would like to ask for help to see if you could help me see where I can find tutorials / guides for this page to start opening a server from 0, from the beginning. I manage computers and move because of the problems that this type of creations give me because I also get to test my own with a friend. I just want help, to see if someone could tell me what topic I have to read and what programs are the initials, how to open the order, how to do or create something in the SQL I think so that later I can be active on the server, well what it takes to create a server.
Thank you : smile-new:

---------- Post Merged at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Español:

También que no lo he comentado, sería obtener ayuda de como crear un foro estable una vez tenga mi servidor creado, o una vez que haya estabilidad donde en que página crear un foro en condiciones ya sean de pagos o gratis, en este caso al principio uno gratis estaría muy bien, si alguien me podría echar un cable.
Gracias

Inglés:

Also that I have not commented, I would get help on how to create a stable forum once I have my server created, or once there is stability where to create a forum in terms of payment or free conditions, in this case at the beginning One free would be fine, if someone could throw a cable.
Thank you

---------- Post Merged on 12-07-2018 at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-07-2018 at 12:23 PM ----------

Hola alguien puede ayudarme? Gracias

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda.
Ahora lo siguiente es donde podria mirar como crear mobs y con sus respectivos drops, modificar los mapas y colocarlos bien, empezar a hacer quest y npcs.

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Thank you very much for your help.
Now the following is where I could look at how to create mobs and with their respective drops, modify the maps and place them well, start doing quest and npcs.

Upvote 0

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda.
Ahora lo siguiente es donde podria mirar como crear mobs y con sus respectivos drops, modificar los mapas y colocarlos bien, empezar a hacer quest y npcs.

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Thank you very much for your help.
Now the following is where I could look at how to create mobs and with their respective drops, modify the maps and place them well, start doing quest and npcs.

just have a look on Envir folder, look on drops already in folders, and SQL monster's tables, it will guide you to make new mobs

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ
Upvote 0