Private Or Euro?

smoochy boys on tour

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Hey guys, kinda stuck here. I'm getting so fed up of private servers, all the same, all running almost the same files, the hard servers are just lame, the easy ones are lame, there's nothing really in the middle. I don't wanna go to play euro mir since you spend like a year to get to level 35 where you still get owned, people are so untrustworthy on there aswell, What am i meant to do lol!! :(

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Well i kinda like Prv mir but like Euro u know.

Whoop is a class idea I thought tht server was Ownage...

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
i think theres need of a pole tbh!
id say dnt start from scratch if u go to euro, as its a big waste ov time, most ppl have got chars they dont use nemore, or that are willing to share that will let u use them!
if u definately dont want to go back to euro, then just quit mir for a bit, be a forum monkey, play other games! thats wot i did for about 6 weeks and then got back into euro and its the shizness :P!
cos i do totally agree that the prive mir servers out atm r all the same, and theres basically 2 mne ov them, its just sooo repetitive!

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
thephoenix said:
Hey guys, kinda stuck here. I'm getting so fed up of private servers, all the same, all running almost the same files, the hard servers are just lame, the easy ones are lame, there's nothing really in the middle. I don't wanna go to play euro mir since you spend like a year to get to level 35 where you still get owned, people are so untrustworthy on there aswell, What am i meant to do lol!! :(
Well m8 it depends what you like if u like to play a priv server u take a risk server will go down anytime.On EURO mir 2 u take a risk also u could can banned if u dont pay whit real CC or real cash it doesnt work anymore to pay whit wake cash.
Ppl go on priv whit 10x exp+ because they cba to lvl or they lazy if i would play euro mir2 since i started to play privs 3 years ago think about it i would be hightest in game.
If u ask me i would play privs untill EURO mir3 will be on payment.Untill that im stuck whit privs.
If u want to play a priv come on WeOwn its a cool server lost of players wars and pking!

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
To be honest i think your better off with real ir. Private servers are ok but thet never stay up long so your using your time levelling for nothing when you could be levelling a char on real mir that will stay up longer:)

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Yeah i've just went back to euro ... was gonna start new but a mate is letting me use his 29 wiz :D was red just got her white :)

D3m0N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2004
well guys if you like euro mir come play dragonpheonix server which will be up very soon as we might have a temp host, also dragonpheonix is like euro mir but it has a lil more exp and it has a few more items mobs ect so basicly a add on to euro mir 2 i will keep u informed on the server status oh and after the temp host has gone we will be keeping the server up for ages as i have played lots of servers when they have went down and i was very p***ed off

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
tbh id say go to euro ownz p servers, uve got the big community more to pk which makes it more fun...ive got 2 ppl on thr i trust known thm for time. jus dnt trust ne 1 else tbh and u wont get conned...

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Thanks guys, well, i got a 26 wiz on Euro mir, i might pay for him again, starting from scratch takes forever, only problem with me wiz is, he eats pots like there's no 2moro. Very costly, but, thanks for your feedback, tbh, i think i'll go back to euro for a month, see how i get on with that, once that month is up, i'll see what to do then :). Btw Darkxxx can you suggest any other good games? :P

Last edited:

krumaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2004
I was once in the same situation as yourself a long time ago.

Try making your own server, pour your own thoughs and ideas into it, you dont even have to host it for people to play on, i guarantee you will be proud of your achievments, that is if you havent already done so ;)

It's quite fun using mir on the other side. And it helps to take a break from the game now and then, and when you get back to it you'll feel like playing it instead of it feeling like work.