[Holley] Problem whit integrals and master student

smoochy boys on tour

Buldok

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
Hi all, I have a problem with integrals, when I disconnect the integral vanish, and tried to restore the database and the problem persists, the master system have the same problem, could please help me with this.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
If your talking about 3.55, then this is a known fault with the files. You need to add them before logging.

Upvote 0

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
If your talking about 3.55, then this is a known fault with the files. You need to add them before logging.

Yyyy no?

Code:
#ACT
HLSCRIPTCMD SETPOINT + %D4

Or something like that.

You can't edit DB to get something in game. DB is a place where info is stored till next login. When you log out serwer save info about integrals in DB. And when you log in server read info from DB. Just once. Its in server memory.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Yyyy no?

Code:
#ACT
HLSCRIPTCMD SETPOINT + %D4

Or something like that.

You can't edit DB to get something in game. DB is a place where info is stored till next login. When you log out serwer save info about integrals in DB. And when you log in server read info from DB. Just once. Its in server memory.
Integral scrolls within bag disappearing on logout is a known issue with 3.55 server files, all you've shown is the store command for saving to DB. Which by the way, is what I said!

Upvote 0