Join Discord

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Brought to you by ADM from BloodServer:

Want to work for the government's most prided project? Want to have access to the most powerful streetcars available to man? Want to be able to modify the cars and then show them off to your friends online, then race them?

Welcome to Project 52. An online futuristic world where you can control your future with role playing aspects aswell as hacking aspects, that completely take online drag racing to a new level. With in depth storyline, following a conspiracy based storyline with your own guild/clan/team or solo. Earn experience and credits and become a power to be reconed with in an online dynamic world. Buy garages and find new parts and items that can improve your vehicles taking them to blistering speeds past 200 MPH.

Coming soon..

For more information visit - http://www.p52.therealhost.net/phpBB/

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
That site doesn't work for me :S You sure it's right blammy?

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Worked for me, looked at some car pics bloody awesome =], but now it's gone all slow loading pages so i closed.

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
The site should work fine, at least it works for me and my mates fine. Are you still having problems viewing the forums?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
It works now :) It might have been from before. Very nice concept by the way :)

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
I cant' really say. Although if you check forums out now - you can participate in testing if you read the details.

XeroX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
dis looks well good. U gonna make an offline version???

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Sign up to forums and post a reply in the Alpha 7 thread saying you want to reply - so the rest of the team know who you are. That's it sorted. When the Alpha 7 is releases - you will be sent the details. :)