Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
Salad said:
Like you, you mean

20 chars of nothing

why like him? i no colonel n he aint a nobody. its just you, you are the nobody.............****? now you know who i am.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
™FatBoySlim™ said:
why like him? i no colonel n he aint a nobody. its just you, you are the nobody.............****? now you know who i am.

Expect a perm ban now for having two different accounts when your one got banned Mrbeefy

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
™FatBoySlim™ said:
Temp banned kk's? now shut up n go away interbread.

Last post im making since its becomming spam again :). Why do you feel the need to think your hard over a forum, Is it since you have no friends and cant do anything else? maybe you should think about that before you start spamming me with posts and telling me to "go away" when you cant think of anything else. Ok?

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
Salad said:
Last post im making since its becomming spam again :). Why do you feel the need to think your hard over a forum, Is it since you have no friends and cant do anything else? maybe you should think about that before you start spamming me with posts and telling me to "go away" when you cant think of anything else. Ok?

i have lots of friends. and i dont choose to act hard over a forum, you do cos you and fubu can hack omg lets get a boner meight!?!? i would'nt be arguing ya if you did'nt cross me..but guess what ya did so i wont give up ill just keep flamin ya kk's?

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
™FatBoySlim™ said:
i have lots of friends. and i dont choose to act hard over a forum, you do cos you and fubu can hack omg lets get a boner meight!?!? i would'nt be arguing ya if you did'nt cross me..but guess what ya did so i wont give up ill just keep flamin ya kk's?

Whats fubu got to do with anything? geek.

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
>DMX< said:
Whats fubu got to do with anything? geek.

it happens to be her bf irl and he pisses me off too? lol, im a geek cos i mentioned fubu...mate thats sad, the only geek here is you kk's?

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
™FatBoySlim™ said:
it happens to be her bf irl and he pisses me off too? lol, im a geek cos i mentioned fubu...mate thats sad, the only geek here is you kk's?

Salad = male
not fubu's irl gf
kkz?
geek.
;)

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
>DMX< said:
Salad = male
not fubu's irl gf
kkz?
geek.
;)

no mate salad is fubus gf i have the chat saved....
shut up calling me a geek you lil smacktard go toss yerself.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
™FatBoySlim™ said:

No mate, infact your not my mate salad is ElectricQueen irl name sam not female what so ever. Fubu's gf is nat (Angel) so get it right atleast you joker.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i can guarantee bout 90% of the ppl posting on lomcn are classed as chav's in the dictionary , n wats wrong wit bein a chav?

shut up sald u shemale thingy

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
>DMX< said:
No mate, infact your not my mate salad is ElectricQueen irl name sam not female what so ever. Fubu's gf is nat (Angel) so get it right atleast you joker.

we'll see later when i get on my over pc to show u chat logs...

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
™FatBoySlim™ said:
we'll see later when i get on my over pc to show u chat logs...

Look their pulling your leg and your to thick to notice, take advise from someone who's good mate's with fubu k? ;).

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Salad = ElectricQueen, not my gf so stfu beefy my gf's lomcn name is Ang3l

/GuessWho ;)

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
Colonel said:
dmx i think sum 1 pulled on salad's leg too hard it fell off rofl

i dunno, who r u? ^_^

rofl i laughed out irl.

Salad = ElectricQueen, its my gf so stfu beefy my bf's lomcn name is Ang3l

/Fubu the twat that thinks hes hard ;)

right, well i was just sayin what i got told on msn...by DS and whoever it was pretending to be angeI.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
™FatBoySlim™ said:
rofl i laughed out irl.

right, well i was just sayin what i got told on msn...by DS and whoever it was pretending to be angeI.

Did i actully say i was fubus gf? no you asumed that i was and you were to dumb to believe your 13 year old chav brain. Hopefully this will teach you to actully learn at school insted of trying to act hard infront of the geeks.

Sidenote: yes i "rofl and laughed out irl" when you embarised yourself infront of people on the forum

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Lets all talk about something new, maybe the weather?
Or even project69.
Who cares anyway, seems this is a mod-free zone, lets party!

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
™FatBoySlim™ said:
shut up calling me a geek you lil smacktard go toss yerself.

erm i think this is my forum account therefore, no i aint salad soz to disapoint u, find sumfin else to grab a lil attention from kiddo.

/Angel
/Piper