PSA: Wash your hands and #staythefuckhomeplayingmir

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Ya think.

Was stupidity when it broke out in china they should have limited all returns to country and placed them into 2-3 week quarantine on return until they had been given the all clear. Once every legal person was back in the UK they should have stopped all traffic in and out of the uk.

Next bit of stupidity was when it did end up in the UK not Locking down 40-50 mile radius of each area that had a case and asking everyone located in said areas to stay indoors and if possible work from home and keep there kids off schools to limit/prevent an outbreak.

Now it's spread to the point that they cannot contain it and all they wanna do is make sure the MP's and Royals don't get it, Hell they shown how much they cared with offering finacial support to middle/higher income companies yet offered diddly to the lower income working Joe's.

In otherword if you have money we hope you don't get Corona and Die, if you don't best start digging a hole to go crawl in a die because we don't care about you guys.

Personally I hope all the royals and the MP's get it and it see's them off wankers.

Reactions: Pusha and deano13

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
As if Brexit wasn't enough evidence...

It's fine tho, Trump will save you.

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
It was never going to be contained. Pointless stopping events and closing country down its only delay tactics, anyone whose going to get it, will... and by and large the majority will get over it absolutely fine. The old and vulnerable should be isolated and looked after.

Worlds gone mad.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
It was never going to be contained. Pointless stopping events and closing country down its only delay tactics, anyone whose going to get it, will... and by and large the majority will get over it absolutely fine. The old and vulnerable should be isolated and looked after.

Worlds gone mad.

But we need to spread the infections in time. We can have it "under control" as long as we don't run out of beds and ventilators in the hospitals.

Reactions: Tai

CountedZero

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2019
@Swoosh
yes as an ol' phart tend to agree, however there is a section of our society that SHOULD be protected if possable THE POLITICIANS !
They are so important that without them the whole world will collapse .
Into something sensible .
Edit: - Sorry they are already in their Bunkers .

• Haha
Reactions: Swoosh and Tai

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Excuse me, it appeared over night in big numbers in Iran Korea, and Italy.

Coincidence?

It would spread even through closed borders.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Excuse me, it appeared over night in big numbers in Iran Korea, and Italy.

Coincidence?

It would spread even through closed borders.

Once it's in the country, it does spread.

We had a big number of cases in Madrid and they decided to shut everything down. What did the stupid ****s do? They left Madrid. Now we've got cases everywhere.

Some people have set up barricades to stop the cars from Madrid but it's a bit to late.

• Sad
Reactions: zedina

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
People always panic... They stockpiling in UK now like idiots, no paper in local Asda lol.

In the US they are reselling toilet paper and wipes on Amazon. Thank god they are taking them down.

We're quarantined at home here. We can only get out to go to work and buy food and we must do it alone. Funny times. Last night we were in the kitchen listening to the president taking full control of the country. It reminded me of those movies where people would sit around the radio to hear the news about the World Wars.

An hour later the president's wife tested positive. We're all gonna die.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Your know when London goes into lockdown...MirWorld will get finished 🤓

It looks like BoJo isn't going to do anything. You'll probably have a **** show pretty soon.

We had 309 deaths in the last 24 hours and it's growing exponentially. FAKE NEWS. I don't know if it was a mistake or what but they reported 1k infections and 309 deaths in 24h but now it looks like almost no one died in the last 24h which is weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistodon

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
It looks like BoJo isn't going to do anything. You'll probably have a **** show pretty soon.

We had 309 deaths in the last 24 hours and it's growing exponentially.
Shocking numbers, where you from if ya don’t mind me asking? ✌️

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Shocking numbers, where you from if ya don’t mind me asking? ✌

Spain.

We should've taken action like a month ago but nothing was done until this last weekend. They even encouraged people to attend some mass events like the women's march. The president's wife was on the first line along with other minister and both are now infected.

We're gonna be needing a real obituary here. :LOL:

I edited my post. It looks like the people are not dying anymore. They reported new 200 deaths yesterday which rose the total death toll to 300+. Today we have 1k infections and no reported number of death which I believe is bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle and Tai

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
We had 309 deaths in the last 24 hours and it's growing exponentially. FAKE NEWS. I don't know if it was a mistake or what but they reported 1k infections and 309 deaths in 24h but now it looks like almost no one died in the last 24h which is weird.

Maybe it was meant to refer to Italy?

1584381657430.png

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Boris is handling this pandemic poorly, he is saying COVID-19 will kill thousands of people but it is worth it to develop herd immunity. Ridiculous. The scientific advisors he is listening to should be removed.

This is going to get out of hand very quickly unless our government quickly changes their tune, we only have a finite amount of hospital beds.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Maybe it was meant to refer to Italy?

View attachment 22646

No, no, I'm not that dumb. Spanish press talking about Spanish stuff. Poorly worded article which made me belive the 309 deaths were from the last 24h.

They are reporting an overall of 329 deaths but to me it still looks wrong. We had very few deaths the first days, then 50 in 24 hours, then 200, now only 20 while the infections are out of control.

I hope it's true, though.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Your know when London goes into lockdown...MirWorld will get finished 🤓

What a beautiful way to promote a server using human fears.
Post automatically merged:

No, no, I'm not that dumb. Spanish press talking about Spanish stuff. Poorly worded article which made me belive the 309 deaths were from the last 24h.

They are reporting an overall of 329 deaths but to me it still looks wrong. We had very few deaths the first days, then 50 in 24 hours, then 200, now only 20 while the infections are out of control.

I hope it's true, though.

Probably they realized it wouldnt do anything good but to increase the fear over the crowds.
Its not enough that military its out there on the streets of Spain :(

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
What a beautiful way to promote a server using human fears.
Post automatically merged:

Probably they realized it wouldnt do anything good but to increase the fear over the crowds.
Its not enough that military its out there on the streets of Spain :(

It seems your a ripe field agent indeed...and freelancing for free. Nice one pal 👍🏻