PSA: Wash your hands and #staythefuckhomeplayingmir

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Hopefully a self employed package tomorrow to allow all the construction employers to shut up shop and we will be in good shape

with nearly 10k cases and rising rapidly each day and almost 500 deaths and again rising each day, now killing healthy young people aswell not just the “old and vulnerable” as stated.... still no proper lock down in place..... good ol people of the UK, selfish and dumb as ****!

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
I have never seen so many people on the streets, suddenly all f idiots exercise, and go for a walk.

Saw groups of 3+ too, and police is nowhere to be seen to fine them.

UK needs a total lock down to stop there f spreaders.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I have never seen so many people on the streets, suddenly all f idiots exercise, and go for a walk.

Saw groups of 3+ too, and police is nowhere to be seen to fine them.

UK needs a total lock down to stop there f spreaders.
groups of 3+ couuld be family members?

my clan went for a walk to the beach 5 of us.... social distancing is a great concept if adheared to. just stay away from anyone you dont live with. i didnt think it was that hard >.<

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
groups of 3+ couuld be family members?

my clan went for a walk to the beach 5 of us.... social distancing is a great concept if adheared to. just stay away from anyone you dont live with. i didnt think it was that hard >.<

But then everybody would hang out together "because they live together".

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
My brothers little girl had a fever , temp 39.5 and rash other day and got took to the hospital they were waiting hours and they sent her home still with the fever and no idea what was causing it. When they asked if she could be tested for corona they told them No we don't do that.

Well I'm sorry you won't test a sick 2 year old child to see if it's Corona or something bad but you will test some old biddy just because there "Royalty" WTF do they even do for the country there as useless as the ****s who sit on benefits their whole lives the only difference is they don't get looked down on for it and have access to stupid amounts of cash they take off us the working class.

Really hope that all the royals do us a favor and get corona and crack on.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Which area around Grimsby, Cleethorpes are you from then?

Problem is that people are not taking this pandemic seriously enough. As an HGV driver, I have traveled to Malton and all you see was people traveling like nothing is wrong. The police do not have the resources to enforce people to remain at home. One excise a day is ridiculous like previously mentioned go into your garden for fresh air, not down the street/park. Over the weekend I decided to go out on the motorcycle, down the coastal roads to Skegness. Cleethorpes, Mablethorpe, Skegness all heaving.

From Scatha now but was up near football ground for good few years. I normally take my bike out Mablethorpe way too and end up at Anderby creek, nice ride really. Giving the bike a rest for the time being as friends have said its impossible to isolate as when you pull up others are just stoping for a chat, one mate went to saltfleet (for those that aint been there its miles & miles of open beach that isn't a tourist location as nothing really there, its basically a massive beach with the countryside next to it). He went for a walk on his own and came back and 3 other bikers were stood chatting at his bike, one had even had hold of his helmet as was in a different position to where he left it secured to his bike. He wasn't happy.

Apparently lots still going to Willingham Woods on their bikes.
Post automatically merged:

My brothers little girl had a fever , temp 39.5 and rash other day and got took to the hospital they were waiting hours and they sent her home still with the fever and no idea what was causing it. When they asked if she could be tested for corona they told them No we don't do that.

Well I'm sorry you won't test a sick 2 year old child to see if it's Corona or something bad but you will test some old biddy just because there "Royalty" WTF do they even do for the country there as useless as the ****s who sit on benefits their whole lives the only difference is they don't get looked down on for it and have access to stupid amounts of cash they take off us the working class.

Really hope that all the royals do us a favor and get corona and crack on.

Apprently they have to test now if you advise of the symptoms, they should be testing frequently as they need to identify the illness as soon as possible before it gets to the stage where the mucus fills the lungs and makes the lungs fail. Prince charles was apparently tested as he had "mild symptoms"....

Anyone considering going out please watch this video.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Hard to watch, people are not taking this serious. I normally go for a ride dont normally stop. I know saltfleet very well (mom was born n bread there). I would of seriously kicked off they was man handling my equipment.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
You only have to look at Boris’s last tweet... some of the pictures and videos people are posting, Heathrow, construction sites, warehouses. I don’t understand where the UK news gets “UK locked down” and all the other **** they keep putting from, the UK is far from a lockdown, and it’s only going to get 100% worse. Reason the NHS isn’t testing everyone is because there out of resources, they have no kits they have no proper PPE, what BBC, Sky, Channel 4 say is all bollox to stop people getting even more in a state they already are, and it you believe it your deluded.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
You only have to look at Boris’s last tweet... some of the pictures and videos people are posting, Heathrow, construction sites, warehouses. I don’t understand where the UK news gets “UK locked down” and all the other **** they keep putting from, the UK is far from a lockdown, and it’s only going to get 100% worse. Reason the NHS isn’t testing everyone is because there out of resources, they have no kits they have no proper PPE, what BBC, Sky, Channel 4 say is all bollox to stop people getting even more in a state they already are, and it you believe it your deluded.

Was looking at an article on the masks people are wearing whilst they continue to work including NHS and the majority of masks are little no no protection.

The N95/N99 masks offer resistance but pretty much the rest are no use, even surgical masks aren't really that affcetive. The n99 (best one see diagram - shows on smallet particle) is pretty impossible to get, 2-3 weeks wait at best.
The majority of masks people are wearing don't block coronavirus particles as they are too small to filter for those types of masks.

The majority of masks are the PM2.5 (Means they block particles the size of PM2.5) which isn't really gonna do much, this picture shows useful information for those thinking they are safe to mingle because they have mask:

Attachments

• particle-size-of-coronavirus-and-pm2.5-and-masks.jpg
    particle-size-of-coronavirus-and-pm2.5-and-masks.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: deano13

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Was looking at an article on the masks people are wearing whilst they continue to work including NHS and the majority of masks are little no no protection.

The N95/N99 masks offer resistance but pretty much the rest are no use, even surgical masks aren't really that affcetive. The n99 (best one see diagram - shows on smallet particle) is pretty impossible to get, 2-3 weeks wait at best.
The majority of masks people are wearing don't block coronavirus particles as they are too small to filter for those types of masks.

The majority of masks are the PM2.5 (Means they block particles the size of PM2.5) which isn't really gonna do much, this picture shows useful information for those thinking they are safe to mingle because they have mask:

But one thing the masks do help prevent is you touching your nostrils and mouth. So not entirely pointless

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
But one thing the masks do help prevent is you touching your nostrils and mouth. So not entirely pointless

Suppose but one doctor I saw explaining about them basically said you may aswell wear a scarf as that too stops you touching your mouth/nose and is washable were as most the masks being used aren't (single use only) yet are being used over & over so when people put the mask back on they are touching what has been captured on the first & second surface of the mask.

Also alot of people don't realise the droplets that carry the virus can and are frequently absored through the eyes. No protection there unfortanutely.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Look at this ****. We're so ****ed if this isn't handled well.

It's from the US, btw.

YnYUJvO.png

• Wow

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Annnnndddd everything still remains open like airports, building sites, construction sites blah blah blah, all that happens now is when these people catch the virus and spread it some more they can now claim universal credit..... go UK government 👍🏻
Post automatically merged:

Well that’s it then, Boris has been tested positive... guessing every single person he’s been around the last week or what ever will have it to.... **** gna run this **** now 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited: