quick question

Join Discord

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Why is it, mir3 lags on my pc highish spec?

and runs fast on my laptop??

i run on a 6000duelcore 64bit amd.
8800gtz gfz.
4gigram

and it lags? whats going on lol!

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
first i agree with dream but also if u have both on the same mashine running

server and client than im more sure its ur graka driver 8800 look for me like g-force Nvidea driver if its that than also try not to use the newest grafik car driver from nvidea (its an old story that lom and the newest driver not rly like each other)

try diffrent drivers and look cause that can also be!

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
first i agree with dream but also if u have both on the same mashine running

server and client than im more sure its ur graka driver 8800 look for me like g-force Nvidea driver if its that than also try not to use the newest grafik car driver from nvidea (its an old story that lom and the newest driver not rly like each other)

try diffrent drivers and look cause that can also be!
If i remember rightly that was due to the Nforce driver, but as far as I was aware this was resolved with version 7.7 of the Neforce drive which was released soon after it was reported to Nvidia.

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
I think mir3 doesn't like good GfZ cards LoL o.O

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mir 3 didnt like the newest drivers mostly i remember a time as i played on job server ehm olymp ( my start with lom hehe) there it was often. also i had it with my 3.38 files that members had trouble after driver change it worked. as next now on our 3.55 files we have it also and im sure there was also one with 8800 card that had that trouble with the driver. he installed back the original and the lagging stops.

ameno

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Its youre 8800gtz , search a old compatibel Software.
Many Server have this Problem with the 8xxx Series.

TextBug !
Laggs !
Lagouts !

You have 2 Chances.
Wait for a better Software or use a old compatibel Software.

The 8800 GTX Ultra have this Problem with the new Software not with the standart Software (on CD) :)

MFG
Fala