smoochy boys on tour

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
ok as befor sum1 said tht the gm made a non gm char and gave him uber stuff

bs
i gave him the stuff
u can ask any1 so befor u start saying **** stoping other peeps from playing exactly no what ur saying

and i was the owner of sabukwall which i made rage leader so get urfacts right for fcuk sake

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Lol im sure they were just jelous of the items the guy had, its not as if he was going around pking anyone or ne thin that serious

Polar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
Lol i play this server but like wtf amc 77 on lvl 42 armour.. mc 70+ on the arm? wtf u get lvl 42 and no need lvling..

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
[Shadow] said:
its still gay that he has a char... he noes what drops wat etc i wud never make a playing char :S
So make/host a server and not allowed to play and enjoy it as a norm char. If that was the case no1 would make. Cpz theyd get bored and just take down.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
NorthernLadz said:
So make/host a server and not allowed to play and enjoy it as a norm char. If that was the case no1 would make. Cpz theyd get bored and just take down.
no they wouldnt, if i made a server i'd have a regular char yes, but i have to argue with you (because im a twat)...

plenty people have servers and dont play, they like other people admiring their work, look at P69 for example, Scorpian doesnt have his own char, yet the server is dedicated...

rage3dmix

lol whats wrong with me playing normaly? i dont no where most spawns, drops etc are because i didnt do drops and mobs etc. I go out alot is why i choose to host for all you. I come home at night and always play games for somthing to do to tire me for bed.

What could i do if i come home and i cant play? nothing but talk on msn?
Cause of complaints i can no longer play normal as RAGE, instead is full gm. I now play normal none GM charecter which no one probably knows the name of... enjoy any ways, nice server, Proud.

- Merry Christmas any ways

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Blaminator said:
no they wouldnt, if i made a server i'd have a regular char yes, but i have to argue with you (because im a twat)...

plenty people have servers and dont play, they like other people admiring their work, look at P69 for example, Scorpian doesnt have his own char, yet the server is dedicated...
Yer i noticed :P But gm's have got a choice of playing a norm char - got nowt to do with any1 else.