RBS Six Nations.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
up to a mod wether to move this to sport and fitness section.

three games into this years competition just seeing what everyone thinks so far. think wales are gonna go all the way and win it this year.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Tis going to be a good game Mr wales man
You little red sheep people are doing well this year :P
But the little green Irish are up for a fight

I say Irish by 5 points or less

BH

gonna be amazing, watching the build up to the irish game now pitch is bogging. obviously gonna be bias in saying wales, but probably by only 5 points. hope osullivan gets the sack if wales win, ireland need a new leader.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
an amazing game, well deserved win, ref was shocking, but he was the same ref from the italy game last year when he blew up when he said we had time left. enjoyed seeing o'driscoll get injured hes a ****y twat.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
You enjoy seeing players get injured?

You my friend, are a knob.

i dislike bryan o'driscoll, i remember in the world cup this year ireland vs argentina, after he or ireland scored a try he mocked felipe contepomi his team mate from leinster, hes over rated and no one questions his position or his captaincy. so basically i dont like the guy so to see him hurt is enjoyable in a way.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Or maybe he was just doing what team mates do, i'm sure the other guy would have done the same.

He is not over rated, he is a quality player, oh, and before you make some stupid comment, i'm English, so i'm not saying it cos i'm irish bla bla bla.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Or maybe he was just doing what team mates do, i'm sure the other guy would have done the same.

He is not over rated, he is a quality player, oh, and before you make some stupid comment, i'm English, so i'm not saying it cos i'm irish bla bla bla.

i knew you wernt irish, he mocked felipe contepomi in the way that he almost retaliated violently sort of thing.

he is over rated, i havnt seen him do anything special for a few years now, and hasnt egsactly shown them any sort of leadership to much. anyway dont want this turning into an arguement.