real whiplash martin being a dick

smoochy boys on tour

SmegHead

i make my chara and he says i play dreamcatcher server then kicks me for no reson then after i log on ask why he chat bans me this is just what being a corupt gm is all about he needs to get its facts right i named my chara vyse cos i have been playin a game on gamecube called sky of arcadia legends i didnt no it was a crime to name ur chara after someone out of a game so u wanna get ur facts right u prik

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
It's gonna be closed, it's just that there messing about atm.

Edit - nt closed, reset

Edit - moved.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
yeh i was on server 4 5mins...i get booted by him then.. he starts spawning hens in sz so i kill some so he tings me he cxud just of sed dont touch...also whippy is dead let it die in peace with a good name this server givin it a crap name...i struggle to lvl ldc spawns crap (worse than real mir) also no noob cave..

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
JohnBarny said:
yeh i was on server 4 5mins...i get booted by him then.. he starts spawning hens in sz so i kill some so he tings me he cxud just of sed dont touch...also whippy is dead let it die in peace with a good name this server givin it a crap name...i struggle to lvl ldc spawns crap (worse than real mir) also no noob cave..

cas they messed the monster mongen thingy up, w8 till 11pm wen host is bk then server is resetting and it b piss 2 lvl again

whippy dying wud b a gd thing if all these servers atm didnt suk ass

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i cba even if they do change exp after that it has put me off server no matter what they do.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
just to put the story right im vyse from dreamcatcher server and martin is the bigist prik in the world he didnt like the server so he gave the gm **** she didnt do *** all to him she dosent need the stress atm and dosent deserve it if u have a problm with a server leave dont ***** about it u little prick

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i dont get u vyse and u stfu new account 5 posts i will check ip and compare to who else u r.

a perfect match to Heart.....

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
raist did i say anyone gived a ****....no i was stating my opinion i dont like you.. cos you are a dick plain and simple

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
first on all i got a new account cos i lost me pass to old one 2nd of all martin started load of **** on dream ask anyone who played the server

Mundus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
Im sorry for martins actions, i will be having words.

and for the State of the server atm, i know its not looking good, but ive been under alot of pressure from work / college, and the added problems from some people. Saturday is my day off, gonna Check everything, and take some suggestions from people on how to make the server better. And also add New Hunt Zones, and fix some bugs.

Thank your for your Patience.

Chris.

Mundus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
Yes its 24/7, Im sorting out problems, Its online now tho.

Some people...

MasterSamurai

server was going to be restarted anyways. didnt matter what a gm did before restart, stop whining and just play.