Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
ever thought of making the server like x300 exp to offer a difference from Avenge??

that will draw a lot more people imo

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Ya Reckon it would bring more people to server? I Don't as people will be flying through the levels and eventually reaching max level.

/HeadHunter

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
MORE NEWS:steve has told me he CAN do server files he just passed out last night AGAIN >.<,so it shall be up today or tommorow hopefully....and as for makin x300 the ansa here is a no m8,a couple of reasons
1.people get to high level to quick,x128 u still will get high level
2.we dont wanna be makin items every 1week it sux lol

thought i wud update ya enyway :)

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
x300 xp..your having a laugh.....128 is fine....

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
thanks guys ;) knew ya would think the same, the server team chose the x128 exp for a reason mate, and that's to save us making items every week like Flamer said, and also to stop as Hastelloy said people being 100-200+ in a day. Will keep you updated as i hear things.

/HeadHunter

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
UPDATE:steve has jus told me server is offline atm BUT will be up within 2hrs.again sorry for the wait we hope you enjoy when it's up tho

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Will try to hold a few events over weekend guys, and one for my birthday soon ;) You will decide if you want an event or not and if you do want one what type you want it to be.

/HeadHunter

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
I guarantee youll get one saying do a dbl exp event....im unsure whether doing that would wise...but its gms decision...and it hasnt been delayed for that long so i dont think an event is needed for the downtime...if you want to do events though then yeah more the merrier...

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Naa don't think we will do exp events,exp is high enough as it is.

/HeadHunter

i'm not sure about alot of events.... buh maybe a lil 1for downtime might be ok =/

Yeh told Janae that

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
What kinda event can you have at the start of a new server lol, x2 mob? x2 drop? x2 exp wouldnt be worth it.. maybe a boss spawning event? but then what noobs are gonna be able to kill bosses, you cant do events at the start of a new server lol

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
righhhttt guyss i been testin the game offline for 4hours on my larry lonesome cos im cool like that and fixed a few things for every1 blah blah blah .. and sorry if im passin out n bein sick etc ..lol not my fault .. and i passed out last night woke at 6 and had to go to meet some1 so my bad ! :P lol .... and flamer u didnt text or ring me .. or if u did it musta been my other fone which i left at home.. pm me on msn ill tell u the fone i got with me all the time lol.. server shud be up in a hour or 2 time .. few more tests .... and flamer i feel offended that u made a post on this thread sayin does any1 wana host pft.. u cud host rebellion but u aint got my server files have ya ? :P :P ...

/Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.